• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do I activate the quick menu where I can select "Auto" so that the dialogues happen automatically? Thanks
Go into the settings screen either before you load your save, by pressing the escape key or clicking the gear icon on the lower right while you're in-game and uncheck "typewriter".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Go into the settings screen either before you load your save, by pressing the escape key or clicking the gear icon on the lower right while you're in-game and uncheck "typewriter".
The quick menu is still not displayed in the dialogs even if this option is unchecked. Thanks for answering me

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The quick menu is still not displayed in the dialogs even if this option is unchecked. Thanks for answering me
No, it's not meant to be activated during dialog or animated scenes. Doing so would be more problematic. But you're welcome. :)

Works on Android with
If that's true, obviously we cannot offer support for it since it's meant to be played on computer. Also, there is a possibility the animated scenes might not work, for the same reason. The aspect ratio would be an issue, because it was done in 16:9 (1920x1080). Not to mention, you might run into problems with the hitboxes which this game uses. Tapping on an object (like clothing, locations, girls, books, etc...) might also be an issue, again, due to the aspect ratio. Then you have the mini games (one which require the arrow keys or - fight scenes - or the Hentai Impact mini game - using the mouse) which may not work or work properly. Aside from the fact that it's not supported by the developer.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You're welcome. In order to get the book from Olivia, you have to watch TV with her when she catches you snooping in her room while she's taking a bath. She'll tell you she will give you the book after she is finished reading it. At which point, a day or two later, she will come into your room in the middle of the night while you're sleeping to give you the book.
But how do I get to where I am snooping in her room? I just watched TV with her in the living room. What do I have to do to activate my ability to snoop while she's in the bathroom?

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Yep, expected great game - got great game, dev delivers as always.
Too bad it wiil be couple of years before full glory of this title.

Reactions: TheDevian

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I've got the game pretty much figure out how to do most events. Just curious now what we do with the extra points we get for fighting and stuff? I've got 130 on the star so far, but don't know where to use them. Thanks!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I've got the game pretty much figure out how to do most events. Just curious now what we do with the extra points we get for fighting and stuff? I've got 130 on the star so far, but don't know where to use them. Thanks!
We're not sure when that will be implemented but it will be in a future update. They might be used to unlock bonus content, kind of like the collectables that were used in MotH, for example.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
We're not sure when that will be implemented but it will be in a future update. They might be used to unlock bonus content, kind of like the collectables that were used in MotH, for example.
A-ight. Cool. I'll just keep amassing them then and hopefully the do something sweet like that. Thanks!

Reactions: Sycho

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Before reading the questions, I want to share some suggestions first:
  • Please use latest or version to extract the game
  • Don't extract the new game version over the old one. Please always create a new folder to avoid any problem
  • Don't create path too long, Windows has some issues with long paths
  • If you have any problems with the game please share your game logs so we should understand your problem better
  • If you are using any mods with the game, please don't ask us any support (Sycho, larry5168, S3pHiroTh, ZenGarden are here for support you for any problem you have with a clean game), but please be kind... arrogant or pretending people aren't welcome here.

Q. Where are my saves?
A. The saves are in saves folder, in the game path like you can see in the picture below.

Q. How do I increase MC's stats?
A.
Where is the Garage so you can start fighting to make money?
If it's in the same place as Ruslan's office, how do I do it, because at 10 pm the door is always locked and I've already given him the money.
Thanks

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Suggestion - please make the swimming for the MC worth 10 endurance points like the other activities. Getting only 5 points makes for far too much repetition. Repeating one task 10 times is one thing. Having to do a task 20 times is another.

Reactions: Talmadge
4.20 star(s) 21 Votes