• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Suggestion - please make the swimming for the MC worth 10 endurance points like the other activities. Getting only 5 points makes for far too much repetition. Repeating one task 10 times is one thing. Having to do a task 20 times is another.
You have to buy the swimming googles from the mall for having 5 additional points in endurance

Reactions: TheDevian

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Played the update from the beginning, the usual Faerin quality and all of his experience with previous games is well used in this one. Most chracters are great, Victoria rules them all ofc. I like Olivia the least, she embodies the kind of woman I really hate. Seemingly innocent but with making a scene and manipulation she always gets what she wants from a guy. I hate her kind, better be a bitch openly with cards on the table, than making an innocent and friendly impression while being an emotional blackmalier, but to each their own. I will write a review once game is around 0.7.

Reactions: allanl9020142

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
From what I understand, victory with the action in the pool, we can't go beyond a simple application of tanning lotion, even though we have one more option, which determines love out of 50?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
From what I understand, victory with the action in the pool, we can't go beyond a simple application of tanning lotion, even though we have one more option, which determines love out of 50?
You won't be able to do that yet as it's not been implemented. Her love points only go up to 36.

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to multiply gained stats and money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.3.1

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to multiply gained stats and money.

Warning!
Before installing make sure you copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
If something goes wrong - just rewrite with original one.
Made for version 0.3.1

Please be advised that if someone will use this file, you will have to support them. Thanks

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
So is the current expected release date, barring any delays, be late 2025? I believe I’ve heard that said around here and just want to know if I’m hallucinating that it was said.

I’d also like to say I appreciate the gameplay added to this. I just much prefer games that are games, and I can’t find any other developer on here that has the right amount of gameplay. Just want Faerin to know I appreciate that

Also, now that the girls aren’t related and them being redheads is just a coincidence, I would just want to put my insignificant request for lesbian and group content with the four of them later on, That would really improve it in my eyes.

Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So is the current expected release date, barring any delays, be late 2025? I believe I’ve heard that said around here and just want to know if I’m hallucinating that it was said.

I’d also like to say I appreciate the gameplay added to this. I just much prefer games that are games, and I can’t find any other developer on here that has the right amount of gameplay. Just want Faerin to know I appreciate that

Also, now that the girls aren’t related and them being redheads is just a coincidence, I would just want to put my insignificant request for lesbian and group content with the four of them later on, That would really improve it in my eyes.
So as far as the date to completion, that would be a good guess as we've not discussed it a whole lot.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

I am aiming for a late 2025 release date, yes. It's a bit hard to predict if I'll make it at this stage, so take it with a grain of salt.

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes