Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
I wonder, IS there something of interest in my bedroom?!? The game keeps telling me that's the next thing I need to do for the MC's storypath, but nothing I click on does anything.

Also game says I need to trigger a "toilet emergency" to get into Annabelle's room, but I've yet to figure out how to actually trigger that. Anyone know?
For you, you must use the downstairs bathroom. Click the toilet, then the toilet roll, then your inventory click toilet roll, then toilet. I believe thats the order.

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
In my case metal door code was 5746 purple blue green red put the numbers in respect with colors
How are you getting the numbers from the painting. I understand they have to be put in respect to the color code given, but There are no numbers in them. I tried letter sub to number, I tried the room they were in to numbers. Did I miss a clue?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How are you getting the numbers from the painting. I understand they have to be put in respect to the color code given, but There are no numbers in them. I tried letter sub to number, I tried the room they were in to numbers. Did I miss a clue?
The books have volume numbers.

I can also refer you to the FAQ post (also linked in the original post for later reference) where this is explained in more detail.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
To add to what Cartageno said, the paintings tell you the colors of the dresses/gowns/lingerie they are wearing, which represent one of the colors of the seven deadly sins. For instance, "A paining of a young woman in an orange dress. She is surrounded by pastries and cakes." The cakes and pastries represent gluttony and the color for that sin is orange. Gluttony is the first book of sin volume. So if your color code starts with orange, the first number to the passcode is 1. "A painting of a woman wearing a red feathered cloak. She is surrounded by flames and looks quite intimidating". The color red represents wrath which is the sixth book of sin, so if your code has the color red in it, then that number will be 6.

I've also explained it in more detail here if you're still stuck.

geojackal

Nov 21, 2017
To add to what Cartageno said, the paintings tell you the colors of the dresses/gowns/lingerie they are wearing, which represent one of the colors of the seven deadly sins. For instance, "A paining of a young woman in an orange dress. She is surrounded by pastries and cakes." The cakes and pastries represent gluttony and the color for that sin is orange. Gluttony is the first book of sin volume. So if your color code starts with orange, the first number to the passcode is 1. "A painting of a woman wearing a red feathered cloak. She is surrounded by flames and looks quite intimidating". The color red represents wrath which is the sixth book of sin, so if your code has the color red in it, then that number will be 6.

I've also explained it in more detail here if you're still stuck.
Thats is what made things confusing since sometimes the reference is the background other times it is the color. Like purple. Is a girl wearing a purple dress in front of a mirror... is that envy.. or pride. If you went by the background only that would be pride I would think.. but I haven't managed to find all of the paintings. I found 5/7 but was lucky enough to find the ones I needed. I figured light blue was sloth due to her being in bed. But didn't realize you then had to bounce that back to the book number.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thats is what made things confusing since sometimes the reference is the background other times it is the color. Like purple. Is a girl wearing a purple dress in front of a mirror... is that envy.. or pride. If you went by the background only that would be pride I would think.. but I haven't managed to find all of the paintings. I found 5/7 but was lucky enough to find the ones I needed. I figured light blue was sloth due to her being in bed. But didn't realize you then had to bounce that back to the book number.
To be fair, I didn't realize at first that colors related to each of the Seven Deadly Sins, but the two that I'd known since childhood were red (wrath - considering the color was typically used in cartoons back in the day when a cartoon character got angry) and green (envy, hearing the phrase "green with envy"). So I was very familiar with those two.

When we were testing the books and the puzzle, I actually had to ask Faerin for a little help with that. :LOL:

You can also do a look-up on Google for the .

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

SkyKnyte

Feb 25, 2021
Just wondering if there is a way to get Madeline's like to 25? see the flirt option but am hard stuck on 22. Is it for a future update,(also Victoria sunbathing scene)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just wondering if there is a way to get Madeline's like to 25? see the flirt option but am hard stuck on 22. Is it for a future update,(also Victoria sunbathing scene)
She only goes up to 22 right now, so yes, that will be in a future update.

Reactions: TheDevian

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
So after playing this for the first time I'd say this is shaking up to be pretty good.

One minor thing I thought was odd is how forward the MC is with Annabelle in the MMO. You go throught scene after scene where the MC is concerned about getting fired if he ever got caught being to close to one of the girls or if one of them decided to complain about him, but with Annabelle the first real conversation they have is the MC telling her how awesome her tits are and how he'd love to see them in a bikini.

I understand that the idea is that he wants to give her a boost of confidence but at that point they barely spoke beyond introducing themselves and he really has no idea if she'd be creeped out by the idea of her middle aged half brother checking her out/hitting on her.

Sep 5, 2018
Before playing I need an honest opinion: Does the story flow well without the incest patch, or is it meant to be an incest game that got edited to circumvent censorship with the patch needed to restore it to the original?

I don't know if what I meant with the question was expressed well, I just want to know if during the game there are parts that look dumb in the writing, made so just to avoid stating an obvious incestuous relationship.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Before playing I need an honest opinion: Does the story flow well without the incest patch, or is it meant to be an incest game that got edited to circumvent censorship with the patch needed to restore it to the original?

I don't know if what I meant with the question was expressed well, I just want to know if during the game there are parts that look dumb in the writing, made so just to avoid stating an obvious incestuous relationship.
No, we work hard to try and make sure it makes sense without the fan patch. That is the intended way to play, after all. :cool:

Reactions: rKnight

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's behind left the pillow..smh!

Dev is acting like it's a big secret.
It depends what you click on first. It's not always going to be behind one of the pillows. It might be in one of the drawers in the nightstand or in the stack of books on the floor. In several playthroughs during testing, I've found it in several different locations. And FTR, I've found it under the right pillow a couple of times. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and oaiki

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
It depends what you click on first. It's not always going to be behind one of the pillows. It might be in one of the drawers in the nightstand or in the stack of books on the floor. In several playthroughs during testing, I've found it in several different locations. And FTR, I've found it under the right pillow a couple of times. ;)
Yep. My play-through, I checked the pillows first. Then the right night-stand. Then found it in the top drawer of the left night-stand.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yep. My play-through, I checked the pillows first. Then the right night-stand. Then found it in the top drawer of the left night-stand.
Exactly. It would be silly for Faerin to make you click each of those locations if it's always going to be in the same spot every time.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
No! It's not silly because there are a few games that does that.
And? If you replay it, and it's always in the same spot, then it loses it funness. I like having to figure out where it might be. Just like the color pallet for the door code. It isn't the same every time. So you have to either remember what each picture of each sin has in it. Or you have to look at the pictures and figure it out again. (or use the walkthrough like I did because I couldn't find all the paintings. LoL)

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes