Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.2 Extra] [Faerin]

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to find your code

Orange = Gluttony (Book of Sin Volume I) (see painting in dining room).
Yellow = Greed (Book of Sin Volume II) (see painting in Madeline's room).
Light blue = Sloth (Book of Sin Volume III) (see painting upstairs and to the left).
Green = Envy (Book of Sin Volume IV) (see painting upstairs and to the right).
Purple = Pride (Book of Sin Volume V) (see painting in the kitchen).
Red = Wrath (Book of Sin Volume VI) (see painting in Madeline's office).
Dark blue = Lust (Book of Sin Volume VII) (see painting in the living room).

When you reveal the secret panel after placing all of the books in the bookcase (located in the study), it will reveal 4 randomly generated colors. Each color combination will be different for everyone, so no one will get the same code.

So if the colors you see are (for example) red, light blue, green and dark blue, then your code will be: 6347 (the numbers corresponding to each of the books of sin).

6 = wrath, red
3 = sloth, light blue
4 = envy, green
7 = lust, dark blue

Reactions: MrDL and TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How to find your code

Orange = Gluttony (Book of Sin Volume I) (see painting in dining room).
Yellow = Greed (Book of Sin Volume II) (see painting in Madeline's room).
Light blue = Sloth (Book of Sin Volume III) (see painting upstairs and to the left).
Green = Envy (Book of Sin Volume IV) (see painting upstairs and to the right).
Purple = Pride (Book of Sin Volume V) (see painting in the kitchen).
Red = Wrath (Book of Sin Volume VI) (see painting in Madeline's office).
Dark blue = Lust (Book of Sin Volume VII) (see painting in the living room).

When you reveal the secret panel after placing all of the books in the bookcase (located in the study), it will reveal 4 randomly generated colors. Each color combination will be different for everyone, so no one will get the same code.

So if the colors you see are (for example) red, light blue, green and dark blue, then your code will be: 6347 (the numbers corresponding to each of the books of sin).

6 = wrath, red
3 = sloth, light blue
4 = envy, green
7 = lust, dark blue
I tried 6347 but it also doesn't wo ... whoopsie, there's the cleaver again.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
You'd better keep sleeping.
Sycho is doing very well here on the site without you.
Moreover, he is on the site helping users, and you are having fun here.
Actually, he helps with the testing as well, and has been since the beginning of Faerin's last game (he'll have to correct me if I'm wrong as it's been a while now). Granted our approach may differ, somewhat, but he's been an invaluable member of the team from a game dev POV. So his input is always appreciated and respected.

The guys know that I typically go above and beyond for players -- both patrons and non-patrons alike -- but in some instances, the answer to most of the questions asked could be found by doing a search, utilizing the "search" function here. It's not the best, IMHO, but it's all we got. There's even a walkthrough that I painstakingly work on during our bug testing that's linked in OP that will answer some or most of the questions asked here, it's just that no one takes the time to read it, let alone download it. So if a question gets asked multiple times (and it does happen more often than not), it irks a lot of us, especially me, since I took the time to either A) provide a walkthrough, or B) answer the question before and they don't bother to look.

This is no joke, but we had an occasion where I or one of the guys on the team would answer a player's question, only to see that it got asked again on the same page the answer was posted, 3, 4 or 5 posts down (I think this happened either in the MotH thread or the MwM thread, if not both). We've seen it on our Discord as well. That gets rather tiring after a while.

At any rate, this is starting to get off-topic, but I will leave you with this... While I appreciate the kind words greatly, it's not a one-man-band (with exception to the developing, writing, coding and scripting, that's Faerin's forté). You'll see a lot of us helping Faerin out so he can continue to focus on what he does best, not just me.

Hope that helps.
Cheers!

Yeahh Boyy

Feb 8, 2018
how to get into Annabelle room while kate is cleaning it? she stops me at the door every time. then I have "if she doesnt feel like working out cut her some slack" ive done the workout with her in the basement too. hella confused

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how to get into Annabelle room while kate is cleaning it? she stops me at the door every time. then I have "if she doesnt feel like working out cut her some slack" ive done the workout with her in the basement too. hella confused
If Annabelle's hint mentions going to her room, go to her door at 15:00. When Kate prevents you from entering, Annabelle's hint will suggest creating a "housekeeping emergency". Go downstairs to bathroom, and use the toilet paper to clock the toilet. So you'll need to make sure her hint suggests that first, otherwise you will need to progress with Annabelle.

Annabelle will show that hint twice. The first time you try to help her with her workout, let her slack. Then have dinner with the girls and cover for her. The second time you try to help her with her workout, again, allow her to slack, have dinner with the girls and tell the truth.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guys I have this quest with Annabelle but is it on loop? or am I doing something wrong?
in the sense that if I don't make her go to the gym I have to defend her at dinner, if I make her go to the gym I'll be left with the quest
Your answer is directly above your post.

Reactions: TheDevian

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I actually saved the link to that post in Notepad on my desktop, because I'm sure it will come up again one eternity later. So in a few days by our standards. :ROFLMAO:
I dont get it..... Theres sooo few good, FREE, like adventure sex games, which i love, and people just dont even play the game, just whining for a save or just whining about help to see the images.... Nobody give a fuck!!! Just use "search"...... wooooow....
Great game guys... Cant wait for an update :love:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I dont get it..... Theres sooo few good, FREE, like adventure sex games, which i love, and people just dont even play the game, just whining for a save or just whining about help to see the images.... Nobody give a fuck!!! Just use "search"...... wooooow....
Great game guys... Cant wait for an update :love:
Most of the time, those of whom who are asking for saves are the ones that are too lazy to play the game and expect to see 'dem tiddies' or an animation of the MC and a LI having sex. They don't give a damn about the game itself, they would rather someone else do the "hard work" for them so they can reap the benefits from said work. Granted they may be few, but most who have played Faerin's last two games should already know how the saves work to continue in a new update. I've even asked one of the mods here to include a message about save transfers sometime back in OP, which he kindly obliged. So yeah, it goes with the territory, unfortunately.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Most of the time, those of whom who are asking for saves are the ones that are too lazy to play the game and expect to see 'dem tiddies' or an animation of the MC and a LI having sex. They don't give a damn about the game itself, they would rather someone else do the "hard work" for them so they can reap the benefits from said work. Granted they may be few, but most who have played Faerin's last two games should already know how the saves work to continue in a new update. I've even asked one of the mods here to include a message about save transfers sometime back in OP, which he kindly obliged. So yeah, it goes with the territory, unfortunately.
I know.... Its pissing me off... I was working with a Dev, he did mostly graphics, i did the dialogs and translated and we both tried to produce a story... ITS A FULL TIME JOBB :D and those "hrmpf" just want to se the pics and animations jerking of to them,,,,, UNBELIVABLE :poop:

Killdom

Dec 22, 2023
I know.... Its pissing me off... I was working with a Dev, he did mostly graphics, i did the dialogs and translated and we both tried to produce a story... ITS A FULL TIME JOBB :D and those "hrmpf" just want to se the pics and animations jerking of to them,,,,, UNBELIVABLE :poop:
I know some good games like Man of The House, Artemis, Cybernetic Seduction, Lust Epidemic, Eternum, Treasure of Nadia, VIRTUES, What a Legend, Parasite Black (but too much narration BTW I hate narration it blows the flow of story and rather then give depth to scene it becomes boring)... but yeah good story is must needed or else there is a lot of P0rn available...:p neither too lengthy nor too short but with a good reason s3x scene is much appreciated... and not like s3x scene for filler or just like yeah s3x scene here and s3x scene there like story...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, it can be a full time job. I've been doing this with Faerin for... going on 8 years this July now? It might have its moments, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. The fun part is when you are supporting several different games by the same dev and having to switch gears into one of the other games right after you've helped someone with a different game. I've had days like that and inadvertently screwed up an answer, only to have to rewrite it again. :ROFLMAO:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I respect people by default, that's how I was raised, but as long as they respect me.
TheDevian didn't disrespect you, at all. You chose to be passive-aggressive about him whilst deliberatley tagging one of his fellow devs, therefore your words about respecting people by default are false and completely disingenuous.

And, by the way, my messages are extremely correct and did not offend anyone,
unlike the messages of a respected team member.
Your messages were not "extremely correct", and your conduct is disgusting. You being offended by someone stating that they were asleep and responded to you at their earliest convenience after waking, instead of your delusional belief that they have to respond to you on your timetable, is entirely a you problem and not TheDevian's.

Okay, I'm done with this topic.
Shame it's not done with you...

Last edited:

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
The fighting system in this game sucks how can you lose 25hp from a hit yet only deal 1 damage...
By way of 'Dark Souls' logic.

Yeah, it can be a full time job. I've been doing this with Faerin for... going on 8 years this July now? It might have its moments, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. The fun part is when you are supporting several different games by the same dev and having to switch gears into one of the other games right after you've helped someone with a different game. I've had days like that and inadvertently screwed up an answer, only to have to rewrite it again. :ROFLMAO:
Ooh, I pray to witness the day you'll recommend someone to send Ashley to the kitchen for the evening shift so that by 18:00 Claire has cooked you dinner in only an apron and you can visit the 'secret club' with Annabelle and Emma afterward, which unlocks Amber sending you a sext to come over to her massage parlor the next day. Faerinception! :devilish:

I honestly don't know how you keep up with all these games, haha.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
By way of 'Dark Souls' logic.

Ooh, I pray to witness the day you'll recommend someone to send Ashley to the kitchen for the evening shift so that by 18:00 Claire has cooked you dinner in only an apron and you can visit the 'secret club' with Annabelle and Emma afterward, which unlocks Amber sending you a sext to come over to her massage parlor the next day. Faerinception! :devilish:

I honestly don't know how you keep up with all these games, haha.
That might actually happen! :ROFLMAO:

As an aside, it's actually Annabelle working in security at 18:00 so that Mickey can deliver pizzas for Pam and allow the shady guy to do workouts at the gym all the while Olivia is chasing down the robber in the woods past Fizwill after you've tased him to oblivion. :p

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Another busy morning...
not working...weird, or i do something wrong.
Can you upload your save? Once of us will take a look.
Actually, he helps with the testing as well, and has been since the beginning of Faerin's last game (he'll have to correct me if I'm wrong as it's been a while now). Granted our approach may differ, somewhat, but he's been an invaluable member of the team from a game dev POV. So his input is always appreciated and respected.

The guys know that I typically go above and beyond for players -- both patrons and non-patrons alike -- but in some instances, the answer to most of the questions asked could be found by doing a search, utilizing the "search" function here. It's not the best, IMHO, but it's all we got. There's even a walkthrough that I painstakingly work on during our bug testing that's linked in OP that will answer some or most of the questions asked here, it's just that no one takes the time to read it, let alone download it. So if a question gets asked multiple times (and it does happen more often than not), it irks a lot of us, especially me, since I took the time to either A) provide a walkthrough, or B) answer the question before and they don't bother to look.

This is no joke, but we had an occasion where I or one of the guys on the team would answer a player's question, only to see that it got asked again on the same page the answer was posted, 3, 4 or 5 posts down (I think this happened either in the MotH thread or the MwM thread, if not both). We've seen it on our Discord as well. That gets rather tiring after a while.

At any rate, this is starting to get off-topic, but I will leave you with this... While I appreciate the kind words greatly, it's not a one-man-band (with exception to the developing, writing, coding and scripting, that's Faerin's forté). You'll see a lot of us helping Faerin out so he can continue to focus on what he does best, not just me.

Hope that helps.
Cheers!
IIRC, I officially joined near the end of MotH, though I helped some before that. lol
The fighting system in this game sucks how can you lose 25hp from a hit yet only deal 1 damage...
You only do one point, if you have done no training, and you get no combos. Every time you get a combo, your damage increases, until you get hit (which resets the counter). If you max your strength, you do 10 points.
The other reason why, is that they only get to hit you, if you miss the arrow entirely. If you are even close, they don't even get a chance to swing.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes