Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Mah....too many bugs for my taste
This is using the Ren'py engine the fact theres only a handful of bugs is amazing. That Bug means u need to roll back to before u finished plowing/digging the field OR ur game file is somehow corrupted and u need a fresh copy of the game.

Most likly u just need a fresh copy of the game, just go redownload it and add ur save to that file..

Oh and as a note dont expect Hgame devs to EVER squish bugs outside of the big ones. even more true with Ren'py

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Bug: It's possible to trigger the conversation with Mia that unlocks the BJ after you rescued Lily and cured Robin, which makes no sense since they refer to the non-unconscious Robin as if she was still sleeping on the sofa. This could present itself as a alternate dialog about how would they wonder if the would have done something if she was still there, which they may never know now.

Bug: It seems that sneaking doesn't level up anymore. I have 95/60 on sneaking and have gotten into combat several times without result.

kidpk

Sep 8, 2018
Here are my feedbacks on this game:
- The story and storytelling was perfect, I enjoyed the story more than the sex scene
- Expression of female character when having sex need to improve

Reactions: daenks

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Bug: It's possible to trigger the conversation with Mia that unlocks the BJ after you rescued Lily and cured Robin, which makes no sense since they refer to the non-unconscious Robin as if she was still sleeping on the sofa. This could present itself as a alternate dialog about how would they wonder if the would have done something if she was still there, which they may never know now.

Bug: It seems that sneaking doesn't level up anymore. I have 95/60 on sneaking and have gotten into combat several times without result.
Odd, I remember seeing someone else report a similar situation quite a bit earlier in the thread.
Been working on Health, myself, but just switched to Sneaking and reached Level 6 without issue, currently at 0/70.
Unsure why yours isn't behaving correctly.
1606665122868.png

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone know how t get the two missing achievements for Mia? Thanks. View attachment 921416
This happened to me too. I cannot get the scene where Robin uses her panties for pleasure. I think if we play fast, we might miss some contents in the game and there is no way to go back to that event. I have every single morales except Robin's.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This happened to me too. I cannot get the scene where Robin uses her panties for pleasure. I think if we play fast, we might miss some contents in the game and there is no way to go back to that event. I have every single morales except Robin's.
Yes, correct. A couple of other players missed Robin's 4th scene.
The search function will provide details, if you wish them.

I saw that, b

I saw that, but given that a number of achievements are missing, I did not consider it "full" save.
Use the search function for "save". I posted one on page 93, last Tuesday, set at the end of v0.5 as you're just about to leave the garage with Lilly.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Yes, correct. A couple of other players missed Robin's 4th scene.
The search function will provide details, if you wish them.

Use the search function for "save". I posted one on page 93, last Tuesday, set at the end of v0.5 as you're just about to leave the garage with Lilly.
Thank you. Though one achievement for Mia still missing....And any chance to get it if reached the end of 0.6?

4.60 star(s) 682 Votes