• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ryuuji Mutou

Feb 20, 2018
OK, you go to the garage and you need to enter the garage building. You will find a door inside,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once you get in the room you can search to find the fuel can.
Then turn on the pump outside to fill it up.
The "!" button in the living room, to learn how to do the wires with the girls, only appears in the evening.
Oh btw there's no left arrow in the street (forest)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Oh btw there's no left arrow in the street (forest)
Hmm, OK.
So, when you go to the Lodge, have you been to the room with the generator yet and found it needs fuel?
As far as I remember, there were 3 things to do before I could move onto the City.
1. Complete the Fence. I had to have Mia build the fence.
2. Learn to Repair Broken Cables. I had to learn how to patch wires with the girls in the evening. You need to repeat this 2-3 times.
3. Repair the Ski-Lift. I had to head deeper into the Forest - this opened the garage, but I think you need to go to the generator at the Lodge first, to find the generator has no fuel, then you get the quest to gain some & I believe that is when the garage opens.
1606714975218.png
1606715010463.png

When you get to the Lodge, you'll see this:
1606715393681.png
The basement is where the generator is.

Last edited:

Ryuuji Mutou

Feb 20, 2018
W
Hmm, OK.
So, when you go to the Lodge, have you been to the room with the generator yet and found it needs fuel?
As far as I remember, there were 3 things to do before I could move onto the City.
1. Complete the Fence. I had to have Mia build the fence.
2. Learn to Repair Broken Cables. I had to learn how to patch wires with the girls in the evening. You need to repeat this 2-3 times.
3. Repair the Ski-Lift. I had to head deeper into the Forest - this opened the garage, but I think you need to go to the generator at the Lodge first, to find the generator has no fuel, then you get the quest to gain some & I believe that is when the garage opens.
View attachment 922131
View attachment 922134

When you get to the Lodge, you'll see this:
View attachment 922136
The basement is where the generator is.

Thank you :D

SmugBoi69

Oct 20, 2020
Man i really wanna support your patreon but idk how the currency is different like damn this game is just A Gem I'm suprised that goal isn't filled up. And do you have a discord dedicated to the game? Or just your community in general?

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I'm at the point where I refuel the generator and fix the electric cable. And I notice a mistake.
1. Refuel and then turning the generator back on
2. Fixing the electric cable... WAIT! A minute.
So the MC is just playing with live electric cable now? NOICE!
A more clever person would have fix the electric cable before powering the generator. ;)

Reactions: whichone

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I had a witty smart ass reply here, but then I realised if it said it, that would spoil things for you, so just assume you have been suitable chastened.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1606744641698.png

0.6 is out and a week has passed. As always, I want to greet all new and old Patrons. Thank you for the support!

I've already started working on the next update, which will probably be labeled as 0.6.1. A full fledged update, but I want to get some things told in the story before we move over to 0.7.

First of all some news regarding the discord server I am setting up. I originally planned to release it today, but I will push it back to either tomorrow or wednesday. Simply because I want some friends to see if they can find any mistakes before it goes public and because I am in a bad mood today and don't want to deal with people. (Don't worry, nothing bad happened. I just had an annoying hardware issue that took me about 3 hours to resolve and I am still angry about it xD)

So what will 0.6.1 be about? First and foremost more story, more scenes, the stuff you are used to. But I also want to use this update to work on some of the bugs that have been slowly piling up.

The game is becoming bigger and bigger and it gets harder and harder to catch and resolve bugs, especially when I have to keep save compatibility in tact (Which I definitely want.). Most of the bugs that are being reported are ones that don't occur in my playthroughs at all and it often involves guesswork and your saves to find out what went wrong.

So this update cycle I will try to eliminate as many bugs as possible and clean up the code for a solid foundation. But as I mentioned already, there will still be a good chunk of new gameplay and scenes. Especially because the update will feature some new mechanics and situations that are different from the usual gameplay. But I am not saying more then that.

That is all from me. I wish everyone a great week!

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I hope I'm not misunderstanding but was the new weapon in the update supposed to be magic, melee or ranged, according to the latest update?

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone. I know that this has already been answered somewhere but the search didn't give me any useful results. I am at the point before going to the city and the quest says make all the necessary preparations. I already made the fence but I don't know what else I'm supposed to do, any suggestions?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't understand why I get so excited when I see "Mist" has an update :unsure:.......oh.....wait......it's because this game is freakin' awesome! :LOL::cool:

While waiting for the next update I get playing other games with amazing Daz models and great stories of their own and kind of forget why I LOVE this title so much; then an update comes out, I play the new content and remember why it's on my "must follow" short list

Javers501

Feb 22, 2019
Sorry, I'm something new with this game and I would like a help to raise the levels of health and attack, because the stealth always goes up level almost alone. But I still don't know how to increase the other two attributes, I hope you can help me thanks. And excuse the bad English, it's not my mother tongue.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
You have to select which area to focus in when you gain XP. Go to the character screen and click on the pentagon/crystal thing to select which area you want to train.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Javers501

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Hey guys, played through to the end of 0.6, stuck on a couple empty gallery slots.

Robin, page 1, middle left and morale middle left (the 4th one if you're reading left to right)

oh shit, and mia morale #3.

great game so far.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't understand why I get so excited when I see "Mist" has an update :unsure:.......oh.....wait......it's because this game is freakin' awesome! :LOL::cool:

While waiting for the next update I get playing other games with amazing Daz models and great stories of their own and kind of forget why I LOVE this title so much; then an update comes out, I play the new content and remember why it's on my "must follow" short list
Yes, sometimes it's not about Daz renders, it's about engaging story.

4.60 star(s) 680 Votes