Nov 2, 2017
any chance there can be an option to turn lewd sounds on and off added to the game? without turning off any other sounds. sounds dumb but sometimes it comes in handy lol at least for me.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes, I always turn off the audio for all games, gets annoying there is still moaning and stuff when you mute it.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Someone who has not yet entered into puberty. For me, that would have been younger then nine years old. A prepubescent female would have no breast development _at all_.
I might have seen girls of that kind in another game called Corrupted Kingdom. Of course they were never sexualized.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I might have seen girls of that kind in another game called Corrupted Kingdom. Of course they were never sexualized.
Another example of prepubescent characters in one of these games are Luna's PTSD flashback story in The Deluca Family. Admittedly, the eldest of the kids are likely pubescent.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Mia says she's over 18, looks like she's over 18, and acts like she's over 18. Are we seriously discussing whether she's a loli or not just because her breasts are small?
Lin is an Elf in Harem Hotel, she is over 300 and yet people call her loli, and Ashley who is also over 18, on this website if a girl has small breasts, looks cute and is short she is Loli according to most of the idiots who use this site.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Lin is an Elf in Harem Hotel, she is over 300 and yet people call her loli, and Ashley who is also over 18, on this website if a girl has small breasts, looks cute and is short she is Loli according to most of the idiots who use this site.
Just to be clear, my facepalm wasn't for you, but the people you described....

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The developer himself even put the Loli tag lol
The tags on a game in F95 are often put there by people other than the developer. Don't know if this was the case. I know one of the developers I follow has not taken ownership because they have too much to do already.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Someone who has not yet entered into puberty. For me, that would have been younger then nine years old. A prepubescent female would have no breast development _at all_.
My bad, you're right. Since she has breast buds I guess that makes her 10 or 11 years old and just barely beginning puberty. In other words she's not technically prepubescent but still looks sexually immature. When most people say puberty they're referring to the mid and later stages since that's when it actually matters, and most people consider sexually undeveloped girls to be lolis even if their breasts are 1% developed. Especially when they have aesthetic additions that are associated with lolis, like pigtails.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My bad, you're right. Since she has breast buds I guess that makes her 10 or 11 years old and just barely beginning puberty. In other words she's not technically prepubescent but still looks sexually immature. When most people say puberty they're referring to the mid and later stages since that's when it actually matters, and most people consider sexually undeveloped girls to be lolis even if their breasts are 1% developed. Especially when they have aesthetic additions that are associated with lolis, like pigtails.
Seriously, you seem to be very confused and are unable to distinguish between small breasts and developing breasts (breast buds). My sympathies to you and the women around you.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Have been killing off scores of shadows but have yet to off a "human" shadow.
Am I at the end of the trail in this v0.6a update or what?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 672 Votes