Jan 9, 2022
banner.png

Title: Mist Modded Android Port
Developer: 395games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
- - - -

Unofficial Android build by ME. Thank you "CJ" for sharing the compressed game, MetalChicken for the Gallery unlocker, & The Witcher for the Cheat Mod. <3

Last edited:

winmace

Jun 7, 2022
Finally got around to playing (and finishing) this after downloading it sometime last year, really great game and enjoyed the characters and plot immensely. Looking forward to checking out stuff the creator has done since!

• Red Heart
Reactions: YaSeen98

GIlgamesh753

Mar 22, 2018
I might be going schizo here but I can't tell if the Incest patch is working on the final version, I say this as I played my 0.6a version and in Lilly's second dialogue she mentions how their mother was into herbs and stuff, however in the 1.0.3 version that I have with the patch installed Lilly doesn't mention their mother, with the char only mentioning that Lilly was into herbs and stuff when they were young. I can't tell if the dialogue was changed between versions, or if this is the non-Incest version of this conversation. I have the patch installed so I can't see why its not working. My only idea is that its bugging out because I'm loading an old save from 0.6a version (although I had no issues when I used old saves after previous updates). I'm guess saves from old versions might not be stable? I have the patch installed in the same place on both versions so it can't be an issue with the install.

GIlgamesh753

Mar 22, 2018
I might be going schizo here but I can't tell if the Incest patch is working on the final version, I say this as I played my 0.6a version and in Lilly's second dialogue she mentions how their mother was into herbs and stuff, however in the 1.0.3 version that I have with the patch installed Lilly doesn't mention their mother, with the char only mentioning that Lilly was into herbs and stuff when they were young. I can't tell if the dialogue was changed between versions, or if this is the non-Incest version of this conversation. I have the patch installed so I can't see why its not working. My only idea is that its bugging out because I'm loading an old save from 0.6a version (although I had no issues when I used old saves after previous updates). I'm guess saves from old versions might not be stable? I have the patch installed in the same place on both versions so it can't be an issue with the install.
So I was just going Schizo and the dialogue was re-written between versions because when I went to the gallery for the footjob scene Lilly is referred to as 'my sister', and as 'my friend' in a patchless load of the same save.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Seems very few games are made with blender. Most people use Daz. Do you know why people prefer using Daz?
Well Daz it's relatively easy, because it gives you a great choice from their catalogue of posable, rigged models that can be animated in other softwares ( like Blender).
Also there's a great catalogue of clothes, hairs, furnitures, and other assets already at your disposal without the need to model them from zero.
So all you have to do is to create the pose and the animations ( like for the sex scenes) and then renders them with more ease, instead of creating everything from scratch like Rathieu did with this game and the other one he's making.
The bigger cons with Daz is that you often see similar models ( both for women and the men), whereas with this (or other 3D softwares) you can be more creative ( but you also need to know more about 3D modelling, rigging and other skills needed to create a 3D background and models from scratch).
Many devs aren't 3D modellers, so Daz is in most case a shortcut to create a game, with less stress and more quicker thanks to his immense catalogue of pre assets, that's why many prefer to use Daz and then just creating the animation using a specific 3D softwares engine. :)

SixInchesAnon

May 28, 2022
Well Daz it's relatively easy, because it gives you a great choice from their catalogue of posable, rigged models that can be animated in other softwares ( like Blender).
Also there's a great catalogue of clothes, hairs, furnitures, and other assets already at your disposal without the need to model them from zero.
So all you have to do is to create the pose and the animations ( like for the sex scenes) and then renders them with more ease, instead of creating everything from scratch like Rathieu did with this game and the other one he's making.
The bigger cons with Daz is that you often see similar models ( both for women and the men), whereas with this (or other 3D softwares) you can be more creative ( but you also need to know more about 3D modelling, rigging and other skills needed to create a 3D background and models from scratch).
Many devs aren't 3D modellers, so Daz is in most case a shortcut to create a game, with less stress and more quicker thanks to his immense catalogue of pre assets, that's why many prefer to use Daz and then just creating the animation using a specific 3D softwares engine. :)
You can also buy premade assets for blender though. From BlenderKit for example. But yeah, I understand Daz is probably just much easier to use.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
You can also buy premade assets for blender though. From BlenderKit for example. But yeah, I understand Daz is probably just much easier to use.
Sure, but as far as I can tell, Blender (BlenderKit) is more focused on physical objects, scenery, props, etc, while Daz has a bigger focus on character creation (humanoid models).

I did a little bit of exploring in each software's shops (BlenderKit and Daz Shop), specifically finding female human models. BlenderKit ( ) gave 190 results, while Daz Shop ( ) gave 5241 results. Expanding to just "Humanoids" on BlenderKit gave no more than 600 results. I also tried looking around BlenderMarket for the same type of results, but their " " category included a mix of robots/droids, hairstyles, outfits, etc, and not just human models. Their "Models -> Characters" category also included a variety of animals (at least at first glance).

That's not to say Blender isn't fine as an artistic tool, but Daz might be a much easier entry point for characters and storytelling in a visual novel (VN). A majority of adult VNs here with 3D style graphics usually use one of 3 tools to create most of their graphics; Daz, HoneySelect, or VAM (Virt-A-Mate). At least, that's what it seems to me.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes but as JGNeon perfectly explained Daz has a superior catalogue as a bigger pro, also is more user friendly than Blender.
The learning curve in Daz is steep sure, but not as much as for Blender ( I'm learning to use use it and I find it's not that easy, once you go further than the tutorials to made simple models).
So having a relatively easier instruments as Daz, or Honey Select/Honey Select 2, VAM or Koikatsu it's a must to those that want to write and tell a story but don't have the necessary skills to make everything since the beginning.
Considering that there's to learn so many things to do, having at least something already available without the need to create it's a convenience not to be underestimated. :)

dumbuldorcorc

Oct 28, 2017
as expected high ratings mean nothing. Lots of grind with pointless dialogues and also stupid characters. Animations 3/5, Story 2/5, Gameplay 0. Just jump stright to Gallery.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 673 Votes