• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
How can I edit a few lines of dialogue in this game?
Tools like UnRen.bat might get you access to the source files (either original or decompiled), or you might look into the Modding Ren'Py 101 thread for more in-depth, but unless you're either familiar with Ren'Py, Python, or programming in general (and know what you're doing), or willing to learn programming with Python/Ren'Py, I'd recommend leaving it alone, and just enjoy it for what it is. If you do, you'd be on your own, though, at least from this thread.

Or, in other terms, unless you're a nerd yourself, leave the modding to us other nerds. ;)

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Which is better to play with .. Feast mode or scavenger mood ?
Feast mode is easier. If you don't want the survival aspect, use this. If you want a survival game, use the scavenger mode. There is no better or worse.

Quaxal

Dec 6, 2019
Fairly close to beating this game now, and whew - great find, great game, gift that keeps on giving. Happy for the food cheat as well, didn't really feel like grinding out that early game on top of grinding in general. And boy oh boy is there a lot of grinding in this game ;)

Here's hoping for future projects from this creator that reach this caliber!

Reactions: v1rtuoz

melih78

Sep 14, 2023
Well, I don't know if you were just extremely unlucky. But I designed it in a way that you could easily get through the entire update only gathering food 2-4 times. And you can progress the story without food like 90% of the time.
I LOVE İT THİS GAME THANK YOU FOR MAKİNG THİS BEATUFİLE GAME

ShepardRahl

May 21, 2018
Is Lily really supposed to be the MC's sister? I don't remember if I just glossed over the incest patch or what happened, but I just finished the game without it and she was the "best friend" the whole time. Then I see in a review that she is the MC's sister.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Is Lily really supposed to be the MC's sister? I don't remember if I just glossed over the incest patch or what happened, but I just finished the game without it and she was the "best friend" the whole time. Then I see in a review that she is the MC's sister.
Is the sister

vshy9000

May 14, 2023
I chose to ignore the food gathering hence can enjoy the game and love the storyline, ways to collect food are not many, and the planting choices are considered not many also but enough for requirement. I finished this game within a week. good game.

gorillamanor

Oct 26, 2020
Easily the best game on this site that I have played, narrowly edging out Harem Hotel. Honestly, the graphics, the characters, the story, they are all great! I do wish we had a little more autonomy in choosing things. Though I realize that with this game, the ending was perfect. I see a lot of people complaining about the grind, but even on Scavenge mode, its ridiculously easy. As soon as you get the wheat, you're even on food with you and Robin. And at that point, you already have access to fishing. Even just fishing twice is enough food for minimum 1 day, max 2. You just spend 2 days fishing and boom you're set on food! The only time food was ever a concern was near the end of the game, and even that wasn't that bad. There is no forced events, making you regret that a horde of them come every blood moon or some shit like that. I will be supporting 395games going forward into their next project. I am sure it'll be just as fun!

malkavian1331

Jan 16, 2018
Guys, please try to release the game on Steam again!
There are now many characters in it who are clearly younger than your heroine. For example:
1)
2) (Even games from BLACK PANDA want to be brought into steam)
3)

There are games with young-looking heroines on sale:
1)
2)
3)
4) example with a 3D game

I don’t believe that you are stupider than those developers who have already brought or are planning to bring their games to Steam. If necessary, make a couple of minor changes that can be undone with a patch.

You have made a game that is very atypical for the 18+ genre. Yes, I have the opportunity to go through it completely for free, but I really want to buy it.

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Guys, please try to release the game on Steam again!
There are now many characters in it who are clearly younger than your heroine. For example:
1)
2) (Even games from BLACK PANDA want to be brought into steam)
3)

There are games with young-looking heroines on sale:
1)
2)
3)
4) example with a 3D game

I don’t believe that you are stupider than those developers who have already brought or are planning to bring their games to Steam. If necessary, make a couple of minor changes that can be undone with a patch.

You have made a game that is very atypical for the 18+ genre. Yes, I have the opportunity to go through it completely for free, but I really want to buy it.
Once Steam bans a game it can never be on Steam under any circumstance.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Once Steam bans a game it can never be on Steam under any circumstance.
not as same package and name thats for sure, but it can be done. it has in past Echoes of lust -> Lust theory for example. it does require quite some work tho to cut or change all they dont like and repackage.

4.60 star(s) 680 Votes