BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
I think they were made for the game specifically, so to be honest I don't know if the tracks are available online, but if you want to get them from the game you just need to unren it and get them from the dedicated folder. :)
I don't know about all of it but some of the songs are definitely from some decently known recording artists. For example, the song that plays in the scene with alex after the maze is called if I had a tail by Ingrid Witt And the BJ scene with Annie is a song called City by Allie Cabal and Two Feet.

I think I might go through the game again later and make a Spotify playlist with all the songs I can recognize.

Edit: I'm am idiot.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I don't know about all of it but some of the songs are definitely from some decently known recording artists. For example, the song that plays in the scene with alex after the maze is called if I had a tail by Ingrid Witt And the BJ scene with Annie is a song called City by Allie Cabal and Two Feet.

I think I might go through the game again later and make a Spotify playlist with all the songs I can recognize.
Whut?!? Man those are both songs in the track list of Eternum not Mist, are you sure you're talking of the same game? :)
Also if you want the entire list ( of Eternum, of course) here's a link for all of them (0.6 included):

BlackTieOnly

Nov 13, 2023
Whut?!? Man those are both songs in the track list of Eternum not Mist, are you sure you're talking of the same game? :)
Also if you want the entire list ( of Eternum, of course) here's a link for all of them (0.6 included):
I was so fucking tired that I failed to pay attention to what thread I was in. My bad.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I was so fucking tired that I failed to pay attention to what thread I was in. My bad.
Ok!
Phew...For a moment I was really scared, I thought " Did I miss these tracks in Mist?!?!? Because I'm not really the brightest bulb so, yeah you got me worried.... Sorry!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anyway no harm done, glad we cleared that. :giggle::giggle:

bard812

Nov 13, 2023
I downloaded the gallery unlocker and a much more advanced save from teh 1st page... but where on earth is that gallery? :eek:

Jun 17, 2023
I want to thank the developer for not going the "I thank you all for treating me like a human, but now I must return to my world and sacrifice myself to save you!" route with Noreia. No, she actually just stays with you and the trope of the "magical having to leave the mundane world at the end of the story" isn't even mentioned at all.

Wafunoy

Dec 3, 2021
Just started playing on Android and right off the bat it seems I'm stuck on "find robin's tent" quest. How can I get back on the mist? I can't seem to find the button for it in the garden.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I want to thank the developer for not going the "I thank you all for treating me like a human, but now I must return to my world and sacrifice myself to save you!" route with Noreia. No, she actually just stays with you and the trope of the "magical having to leave the mundane world at the end of the story" isn't even mentioned at all.

Noreia was originally a human. She was transformed into a magical creature by the experiment that transformed everything else. There was no magical world for her to return to. In a way the story quests where you help her regain memories of her old life are helping her to return to her world, since she no longer recognised it as her home.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just started playing on Android and right off the bat it seems I'm stuck on "find robin's tent" quest. How can I get back on the mist? I can't seem to find the button for it in the garden.
You need to get out of the house, at the first intersection ( you will see a log with some mushroom in the center) take the right.

Wafunoy

Dec 3, 2021
You need to get out of the house, at the first intersection ( you will see a log with some mushroom in the center) take the right.
Thanks for the tip, turns out I'm just dumb and kept on clicking random things on the garden when you actually need to click on the map in your room to explore.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for the tip, turns out I'm just dumb and kept on clicking random things on the garden when you actually need to click on the map in your room to explore.
My pleasure, and don't worry I got the same problem the first time I was as uncertain as you were then I got it, have a good playthrough. :) (y)

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
I once encountered a bug in the cave scene where you have to talk to Mia about Taking a day off. The sound kept looping even after the scene ended.
Workaround:
Try to talk to her when you have at least 10 food items. Repeat the whole conversation, the next morning (In case you have already triggered it, make sure you got enough food).

In case, someone needs a save file.

Roaming\RenPy\{extract the file}

bagithi

Sep 23, 2017
3dcg like daz3d usually creeps me off (except some honey select created one) but this one is surprisingly really good. I wish this was on steam.

puffitt

Jul 8, 2018
Great game and great adventure! Dev did the job well, and it's does not feel boring or repetitive at all. Thank you for the experience.

But, the adventure map in the bedroom is quite hard to click in, although the area for it is very large.

Little spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
That was very short but very nice. The potential is huge. And girl is also beautiful (everything thats not hs or daz is great really). Going to watch it.
And renpy - means cheating is easy as it could be :-D
Wow didnt even remember that i wrote something here so long ago.
But i was right in my hopes - this came out as a true mastepiece.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I once encountered a bug in the cave scene where you have to talk to Mia about Taking a day off. The sound kept looping even after the scene ended.
Workaround:
Try to talk to her when you have at least 10 food items. Repeat the whole conversation, the next morning (In case you have already triggered it, make sure you got enough food).

In case, someone needs a save file.

Roaming\RenPy\{extract the file}

The game is already easy, I don’t understand why saves are needed....

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
The game is already easy, I don’t understand why saves are needed....
Like I mentioned in my comment, there was one bug in the cave area. I have also seen a few comments looking for a save file that encountered some issues. So I just uploaded my save, it has several distinct save points.

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
I made a cheat mod for this Masterpiece game, one of my favorites and decided to share it.

Mod Version : Universal. (It should work on all versions.)

Added New Features.

Important Note: Don't use (Wood, Stone, Metal, Supply.) cheat at the beginning of the game. Use it when it's needed only and don't overuse it.

- I started a new game and used the cheat mod. I didn't have any Bug or Error. even when I ignored "Read B4 Using the Mod" Instructions.

View attachment 1802190 View attachment 1818787
The cheat mod don't pop up on my game can u tell me why?

Reactions: okarph
4.60 star(s) 682 Votes