• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Can anyone extract and share the soundtrack? (or mention source in case it isn't original from the game). I found it really relaxing

Last edited:

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Any guide for this? I keep missing some conversations and delete my saves. I know that's a personal OCD thing but it's irritating for me.

EETPMC

Mar 1, 2023
anyone have a REAL answer of how i save robin?
I'm going by memory of my play through last year but I'm pretty sure one of the things you need is alcohol to sterilize the bandages or something. It's at the ski lodge right before the elevator where you meet engineer chick you turn left into a dining area and there is like a bar and you get some alcohol.

Just follow the status quest bar it literally tells you exactly where you need to go every step of the game.

EETPMC

Mar 1, 2023
Can anyone extract and share the soundtrack? (or mention source in case it isn't original from the game). I found it really relaxing
I've heard of people using RPA extract but I do it the smooth brained way by recording with audacity and then trimming the file down.

Reactions: jijo15

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hi
Can anyone help me, I'm stuck here, when I try to send Mia away it gives me the game error where it tells me I have no wood, while I'm increasing everything but it won't let me go to town, what should I do? I've completed all the dialogues and scenes, I'm keeping repeating the same things only increasing my requirements.
I also tried installing the mod chest to give me wood, but it doesn't work
From what i can see from the last screenshot you're using an italian translation... maybe the translation is the problem?

Reactions: SamP777

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I didn't even know this one was completed, the story was going places, one of the first games where I actually liked the story, I dislike grindy games, but this one is ok
The models are cute, lets see if the story will have a good ending, or if it will be stephen king like lol

BTW, I see the dev has other games are those related? Is this a "Blackheart" type of universe? Or are those totally apart?

Reactions: Voltorb4989

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
BTW, I see the dev has other games are those related? Is this a "Blackheart" type of universe? Or are those totally apart?
There doesn't seem to be any relation between the dev's 3 games so far, at least not those one and Covenant of Morn (the one currently in development, previously named Children of Morn), aside from the slightly similar visual style of the characters, but I suppose that has more to do with the 3D software used. I haven't actually played the first one (Tale of Eden), but solely based on the game description, I don't see any connection with the other two.

Sloppy_Leg

Jan 10, 2023
What is the these puzzle steps, where in the end I bring all the girls for the final battle after the cave, I was stuck on my steps, "up-left-up-left" then says it's too early. What is the combination of these puzzle?

4.60 star(s) 680 Votes