Mannmachine

Jan 14, 2018
I think I'm softlocked. I can't find a way to chop wood with Mia. I don't find the option to do so when I go to Robin's campsite

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I think I'm softlocked. I can't find a way to chop wood with Mia. I don't find the option to do so when I go to Robin's campsite
When you go to Robin's site, is there an arrow allowing you to go right? That's where the lumberjacking occurs. The arrow isn't there early in the game, but becomes visible once you go looking for wood.

Reactions: matpat663

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Do this game have a walkthrough or does it even need one.
Hard learned tip no walkthrough would tell you....avoid the urge to skip cutscenes.

They tend to reveal plot-relevant information, moments, and characters. Skipping them also skips the dialogue they have

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
How do you get the glowfruits for the lantern? It tells me to go look in the city but I can not find them

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hard learned tip no walkthrough would tell you....avoid the urge to skip cutscenes.

They tend to reveal plot-relevant information, moments, and characters. Skipping them also skips the dialogue they have
I still have a problem accidently skipping the movies. Happens all the time. I guess I'm a bit click-happy.

PotatoNinja

Nov 19, 2017
When you go to Robin's site, is there an arrow allowing you to go right? That's where the lumberjacking occurs. The arrow isn't there early in the game, but becomes visible once you go looking for wood.
I missed this for a bit too.

This game is really one of my favorites, quality animations, interesting art style, and I'm actually kind of intrigued by the plot.

4.60 star(s) 682 Votes