• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unpiloted Zeppelin

Nov 4, 2018
I mean i wish there was more informations...
What do you mean? More background on the mist and the overall state of the world? I would expect we'll learn more as the characters do. Do you mean some kind of writeup outside of the story being told - an in-universe collection of documents or something?

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
What do you mean? More background on the mist and the overall state of the world? I would expect we'll learn more as the characters do. Do you mean some kind of writeup outside of the story being told - an in-universe collection of documents or something?
Ye like some old documents can give us info about the mist and what's happened in that specific place.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: smackdab

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
Just got through playing this for the first time. Love the game, but there are a few small nitpicks I have and I wonder if anybody else had them too.

The spelling of words like Save and Live, were often misplaced as Safe and Life.

And for a game as grindy like this, where the "Morale boosing" would be used repeatedly, should have at least 2 versions of text for each scene. One for the first time, the second for the following times. Because it felt weird to initiate (for example) Mia's first scene by telling her that now that she had decided to help, if you could take her up on her offer. Especially not after you've gone quite a bit further already.

Other than those, I generally enjoyed myself and I'm disapointed that I'm already at the end...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Monday Update 40.png

Hello everyone and a warm welcome to all new and already existing patrons. I am keeping todays update short, there isn't that much to talk about. The next update will be 0.5 and I am already working on it.
Everything new:
  • I've added new music to the game.
  • Fixed a bunch of logical errors I mentioned in my last post.
  • Made 4 new backgrounds, that are a bit different from what you are used to seeing.
  • And lastly, a big one, I finished Work on Girl #4.
Now you might be surprised that I made her so early. I was too. But I felt really good about Lily (Girl#3) and decided to go with the flow. I can only say that I like the results and you will even get the first peek at #4 in the next update.
But that doesn't mean that the game is close to it's end. There are still many things to happen in the story and it will take a long time until I am done with Mist.
So all in all I am feeling good about the game and I am really excited to dive straight into the new content. A release date will be announced in the next Dev Log or the next Monday Update. We'll see.
I wish you all a great week!

CARlSON911

Jul 7, 2018
"I finished Work on Girl #4." ... Emm... Whaaaat? What is mean "Girl#4"?
" But I felt really good about Lily (Girl#3)" ... Ok. For example, I also want to feel good about Lily's story. Where is my content? What the heck? о(Т__Т)о

Chrispm84

May 5, 2017
I like the game so far. However, I'm stuck at a point where I'm getting ready to go to the city and I have to prepare. The quest log says that I need to "Ask Robin for help again (Morning Only)" and no matter what I do, it's only showing scenes I've already seen and doesn't advance the quest. Anyone know what might be wrong here?

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
Hello i have some minor bugs i want to address revolving the combat. The axe says 40 damage and 20 stamina so in my mind i think 20 stamina for heavy attack which isn't the case it's double that so with lvl 5 attack skill where i have -50% consumption on heavy attacks i spend 20. Also when i am on my last 20 stamina i can't use heavy attack. All weapons have double the stamina cost they say.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 680 Votes