MMD discussion/sharing

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
Lol did we get trolled by Sao-sky or did he actually forget that iwara exists... again
He has yet to post anything after 53 and I don't have access to the QQ app or whatever it's called so I have no idea

MisterNumber7

Jun 17, 2019
I happen to have the HD one.

I also want 4k versions!

I have the all versions of , and the second one.

Hope some1 can upload all versions of first post.
Thank you for Shield's itou life mmd!

Jul 3, 2017
" hhizuk " is one of my fav creators but he mainly only does semi-SFW on youtube...
BUT he used to have some NSFW vids on his channel that are now deleted. Does anyone happen to have the the "Hyolyn - No Thanks" dance with the blonde in a pink crop top and pink bikini bottom. I managed to find a short version(i forget where), I asked the creator and he said he didnt keep it when he deleted it. Its one of the hottest VAM dances ive seen. View attachment 3566271
Upload the short one?

Reactions: lovebigbutt336699

bradje

Sep 7, 2022
Is there anybody currently subscribed to 000mmd? I would like to know what he is cooking for April 2024
If you could tell me the lists I would really appreciate it

Reactions: Donatien al

retrotronic

Apr 22, 2024
Upload the short one?
Not sure I can post links yet, but I found where I got the short one if you go to 'https arca.live' and search hhizuk scroll down to video number 7. He even gives links for the outfit used. This vid was so hot I almost thought about learning VAM just to remake the full vid