7pupu is a 3D artist from Japan who makes MMD animations with sex.​

Updated: 2023-12-02
Artist: 7pupu - - -
Censorship: no
Language: None (Asian music)
Resolution: 4K
Length: 35+ animations (2h+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:

Torrent (2023-08-08)
Note to uploaders: only upload the base vid (often with the suffix "SEX"), not the countless costume variations.
DOWNLOAD
Part 1: - - - -
Part 2: - - - -
Part 3: - - - -
Part 4: - - -
Part 5: - - - -
Part 6: - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

3 vids: - - -
2023-10: - - - -
2023-11: - - - -

vlcsnap-00006.jpg vlcsnap-00007.jpg vlcsnap-00008.jpg vlcsnap-00009.jpg vlcsnap-00010.jpg vlcsnap-00012.jpg vlcsnap-00013.jpg

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for this. Maybe they'll stop spamming the MMD thread and constantly begging for Cobby's stuff.......maybe..........
I heard he charges 35 bucks for his sex videos and even then he won't give you everything :KEK:

Last edited:

joayj

Apr 24, 2023
Thank you for this thread and to everyone contributing for it.

Now if anyone have these following videos I'll be grateful:

Honolulu - 足交【Azur Lane】表版

錦木千束&井之上瀧奈 - 二人足交【Lycoris Recoil】4k 全裸版

水原千鶴 - 足交【彼女、お借りします】4k

錦木千束 - 足交【Lycoris Recoil】4k 全裸版

喜多川海夢-足交4 4k 全裸版

水原千鶴 - 足交2【彼女、お借りします】4k

喜多川海夢-足交 4k 半脫版

Let me know if you have them. Thank you again for all your work guys.

oukadaihuku

Nov 28, 2021
I really want to see this video, does anyone have it?

月見英子 - チキチキバンバン【パリピ孔明】4k SEX版 全裸

Reactions: ggsans

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can you please do this in text format
sorry i deleted the files
download the compressed zip, run the "ls" command in the terminal or the powershell and you'll get the list of files

Reactions: Kokozko

EroOji

Sep 14, 2020
I fucking love you for this rf96.

Thank you for this. Maybe they'll stop spamming the MMD thread and constantly begging for Cobby's stuff.......maybe..........
I heard he charges 35 bucks for his sex videos and even then he won't give you everything :KEK:
Yeah, his prices are absurd but the content is very nice. I've been trying to find some discord or telegram that pools money to buy his stuff and share but haven't had any luck. If anyone seeing this knows of something like that let me know.

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
yea, that guy literally charged round $70 just for a particular vid that you desired.
Yeah it's rather ridiculous. Other creators use SFM or Blender to make original animations and release them for free or for a small fee and then for free some time later. This guy takes Koikatsu models (models most likely created by other people), Koikatsu animations from the game and dance animations from other MMD creators and then charges anywhere from $30 to $70 for combining all of these elements into one video.
Also, nice profile pic :sneaky:

EroOji

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah it's rather ridiculous. Other creators use SFM or Blender to make original animations and release them for free or for a small fee and then for free some time later. This guy takes Koikatsu models (models most likely created by other people), Koikatsu animations from the game and dance animations from other MMD creators and then charges anywhere from $30 to $70 for combining all of these elements into one video.
Also, nice profile pic :sneaky:
Agreed, that's the main reason why I find it hardly justifiable to support him for the price he asks but to be fair he is pretty consistent and creative with the choreographies.