Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi zths, I think I have encounterd a problem. I tried translating bitch princess catherine's manhunt, but nothing got translated. Tried using the manual translater but that one is reserved for supporters. Why was the tool not able to translate the game?
1614407966421.png
I can translate this game as well.
what should choose gamefont for the best?
The font can display texts, anyone is fine.
Whenever i click on open cheat tool nothing happens
You may want to wait more time.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
oh ok, then what do you mean by ''I can translate this game as well''?. Do you translate a game that your tool cant and realese an update where the tool is able to translate the game?
Current release version of my tool can use for the game as well.

Nov 9, 2017
translator starts but goes to blank screen. Trying to open with Lacale and will not load

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
zths : There is a bug with the wolf engine, last week games where working fine without errors, yesterday I tried to play one of those games just to found this error on all the wolf games I have:

bug.png

I updated it today and the bug/error still there, if I remove the tool the games run fine on japanese so its not file corruption of the game, it has something to do with the tool.

squares.png

Other than that bug the games on rpgmaker are working great, thank you for making this awsome tool.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
zths : There is a bug with the wolf engine, last week games where working fine without errors, yesterday I tried to play one of those games just to found this error on all the wolf games I have:

View attachment 1063340

I updated it today and the bug/error still there, if I remove the tool the games run fine on japanese so its not file corruption of the game, it has something to do with the tool.

View attachment 1063344

Other than that bug the games on rpgmaker are working great, thank you for making this awsome tool.
Change your font in the tool's main page (when the game is not opening)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
When you translate RPGM VX ACE games, the text becomes tiny. Is there a way to change the font size?

jadensmithrofl

Sep 16, 2017
hi zths, thank you for the tool

i'm having a problem with シュヴァリエ・ヒストリエ, do you know if the game translates properly with the tool?

the game is wolf rpg and uses kanji (i think) and only very few symbols get translated

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018

Wolf game getting only squares instead of words I think it's a font problem but changing font doesn't help.

Reactions: Erkunes
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes