3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

DrDdr

Sep 19, 2021
For those who have the black screen, go to the Control panel>Language and format's>region standards and the just change the format's to Japanese not the locale like, but date like
This helped, although it’s strange that emulators couldn’t handle it

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Simple, cliche story. Not like it's a bad thing, I just wish we could have interactions OTHER than sex. Also that you needed more days to get to full affection (while making the days shorter)

Reactions: latenight

Nekuta61

Mar 25, 2024
Well the game started to work fine after restarting my computer for some reason. Anyway, finished it quite fast, you cannot sex the cat girl unfortunately (why even make a design this sexy and cannot do anything with ??) The story is wholesome but very short.

Only 1 good ending, the sex scenes are all vaginal and one anal, too bad there's no titjobs/blowjobs. Overall it's not bad, just very content lacking and missing opportunities with the other character. Maybe the game will be receiving updates in the future and adding more stuff, but i doubt it.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
anyone kwon how to fix the lag when you have sex with the waifu goblin?
The lag is very strong and causes not only the game to lag but also any tab you have open

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
This game is absurdly huge for how little there is to it. The design is top but the gameplay is kind of to be expected from this developer. Extremely simple and nothing else really going for it. With this setting and characters it could have been interesting to have an actual fully fleshed out management type game where you actually improve their lives and possibly customize the temple as you unlock more things but that isn't the case.

X256

Dec 27, 2022
The only way to end up blue balled even after jerking off
Really wish I could take Bastet too, it feels kind of unfinished
But it's free so I'll take it, on Steam it shouldn't be more than a couple of dollars

Tompte

Dec 22, 2017
I can confirm that date format to jpn fixes black screen.
This is typically a fault in Unity games, or games written in C#.
In C#, the standard functions to convert strings to numbers, and vice versa, takes the current locale into account unless otherwise specified by the developer. Most developers forget (and it'll just work fine for them), but any number, date, or time will parse differently across regions and we get these kinds of problems. It'll throw an exception under the hood, but rarely crash. Typically it just hangs in a loading screen, like in this case.

I haven't even downloaded this game yet and I can already tell it's made in Unity. It's that common.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes