Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Unless we just talking about something or caught her going to or coming from lunch.
Makes sense seeing as how we seem to be talking in the Hospital lol
I hope so, needs at least one chick not wanting to fuck us, we ain't Ric Flair
Well Ida hasn't jumped our bones yet, which is a shame...Having Maddie and Ida together in the gym would be awesome. :love:

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah neither has Billie or Rosa and while it would be a fun 3sum, as I said need one chick who doesn't fuck us.
Maybe I should rename my character to Ric Flair.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Here you have 14 teasers for the upcoming 0.16 release of My New Family. Of course this is only a very, very small glimpse on what kind of events you can expect in 0.16. But maybe those will already get you hyped up! All those teasers are from the first three days!

You can play the first three days right away if you pledge for the Sandra tier on patreon!

And if you don't mind to wait about a week or so, you can pledge for the Lucy tier and play the first two days already!

Enjoy the teasers!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Hestia:)

Sad to not see my two ladies but ive been blessed with how much they have appeared so far so all is still good :)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

Here you have 14 teasers for the upcoming 0.16 release of My New Family. Of course this is only a very, very small glimpse on what kind of events you can expect in 0.16. But maybe those will already get you hyped up! All those teasers are from the first three days!

You can play the first three days right away if you pledge for the Sandra tier on patreon!

And if you don't mind to wait about a week or so, you can pledge for the Lucy tier and play the first two days already!

Enjoy the teasers!

I counted 13 images, went to the patreon post and also 13 images. Guess K7 is bad at maths?

• Haha
Reactions: GrammerCop
D

Deleted member 618663

Makes sense seeing as how we seem to be talking in the Hospital lol

Well Ida hasn't jumped our bones yet, which is a shame...Having Maddie and Ida together in the gym would be awesome. :love:
Having Maddie and Ida together anywhere would be Fun as Hell!:devilish::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Batman187
D

Deleted member 618663

This maybe unpopular but I want Ida alone for the mc and her's first time after that bring on the power princess
No Problem, I just pointed that the 2 together would be fun anytime anywhere! But what would happen if you put mc, Elaine, Becca and Sandra in one scene. Just a thought! :love: :devilish::devilish:o_O

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Doctor.. and she is hot as fuck then again I am attracted to any decent looking female with tattoos always been a curse.
Don't matter about ethnicity, shape or size, if a woman has tatts and/or tan lines she's already a winner to me. :love:
Having Maddie and Ida together anywhere would be Fun as Hell!:devilish::love:
Ye, but having them both in the gym for the 1st threesome seems kinda poetic lol :LOL::love:
This maybe unpopular but I want Ida alone for the mc and her's first time after that bring on the power princess
I'd like Ida alone 1st time aswell, she seems so sweet, wouldn't want Maddie and MC's constant banter to spoil such a loving moment with Ida. :ROFLMAO:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Can't wait for that talk with Elaine! And more Becca xP

I'm scared we're getting closer to the end of the game:cry:
Probably Mid-end phase ,i dare said the game still can explore more things (3some with Mary/ and the princess for example, Lucy peeping on you will ducking her friend,maybe melting Fiona heart more, and at least have with 4 of the grills their "congrats you're gonna be a daddy!"

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I'm scared we're getting closer to the end of the game:cry:
I don't see it as close to the end there's still a lot to do don't forget about cinnamon rolls friend
she means a lot to her so yea there's that plus...
so far and if your like me the MC wants to try relationships with a few other girls he hasn't had time to be alone with
so yea there's still more to do and more of a story to go through plus the wanted vacation back to the home town of MC and cinnamon roll!!!

I only put spoilers in because I know some haven't played up to that far yet.

Reactions: csmk14

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I don't see it as close to the end there's still a lot to do don't forget about cinnamon rolls friend
she means a lot to her so yea there's that plus...
so far and if your like me the MC wants to try relationships with a few other girls he hasn't had time to be alone with
so yea there's still more to do and more of a story to go through plus the wanted vacation back to the home town of MC and cinnamon roll!!!

I only put spoilers in because I know some haven't played up to that far yet.
There is so very much story left to explore (including but not limited to lewd/romance scenes). Like weddings, friends that haven't been met yet, finding out why the people in MC's old city didn't react to Lucy, more story with Celeste (lewd and not), more with the purple haired lady that Fiona found out was married to the guy that killed her sister (forgot her name because there was so little content so far), the possibility of more long lost family (not necessary, but wouldn't put it past K7 to toss out a twist like that at random), moving into a bigger house (or hiring a construction company to expand the current one, or possibly moving to another city altogether).Plus with all the pregnancies there is always the story of raising the kids. Or if not that a sequel could be made where the kids the MC is about to have are grown and we see where that goes. There is just so much potential in this game that its hard to believe that its winding down. And since we are only experiencing a week at a time (for now anyway) in the game, there is a lot of stuff that could take a while to do...like the pregnancies (roughly 38 weeks each if normal humans). It may still be 35 months of development (35 weeks in the game) before Sandra even gives birth. K7 would have a lot of angry fans if he ended it anytime soon.

Reactions: Plaguerave

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
And since we are only experiencing a week at a time (for now anyway) in the game, there is a lot of stuff that could take a while to do...like the pregnancies (roughly 38 weeks each if normal humans). It may still be 35 months of development (35 weeks in the game) before Sandra even gives birth. K7 would have a lot of angry fans if he ended it anytime soon.
Not very likely. If I recall correctly, between Sandra stating that she could get pregnant now (right after her period ended) and the morning with the positive test were like 5 or 6 days or so? And she says that her period was late for several days and that this already is the second test she took. And those tests usually only work after about two weeks. So game time most definitely isn't real time here.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes