Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wonder where it goes once everyone has a kid and is married, or rather how much longer can it go on past that, usually that is end game content.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Not very likely. If I recall correctly, between Sandra stating that she could get pregnant now (right after her period ended) and the morning with the positive test were like 5 or 6 days or so? And she says that her period was late for several days and that this already is the second test she took. And those tests usually only work after about two weeks. So game time most definitely isn't real time here.
I wasn't saying it definately was going to be real time...however, since it is a fictional story...and considering that we have OTC pregnancy tests that are designed to be accurate at about a week instead of 2...how soon the pregnancy tests work doesn't have to have any bearing on how long the pregnancy is...all that being said, I would be fine with a 5 week gestation if that's what K7 wants. I was just saying that there is a LOT of room to keep this game going and no reason to think that we are nearing the end.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I wonder where it goes once everyone has a kid and is married, or rather how much longer can it go on past that, usually that is end game content.
But there are still plenty of girls to get pregnant and to marry...and lots of other things to explore in the meantime. I think we are still far from the end yet.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I'm glad I was able to find such a gooey feelgood story when I didn't know I really needed it. One of the very few I've actually laughed while reading some of.

But fuck you very much for that cliffhanger.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
denoised_denoised_day3_lookatsmallones.png

Hello there you amazing, cute and very beautiful people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you noticed we are at Beta 3 now of 0.16. Some of you got already excited because of the few teaser pictures I posted and don't worry - that was just a very, very small part of what you can expect in 0.16. I think this update is going to be one of the best - a welcome one to end this not-so-good year, I guess. It's going to be wholesome, emotional, cute and very, very lewd!

The changes I made to the usual morning and night routine have been greatly accepted by the patrons. Especially the night on the third day is probably the best night in the game so far, at least in my opinion. I'm not going to spoil more of it though, you will see it once 0.16 is available for everyone. Progress on the update itself is going pretty good and I'm still confident to release it at the end of this month!

Now, let's talk about My New Memories again. While I'm writing this progress update the last renders are being made on my render pc. After this I only have to put some final touches on the code, add some music and of course, make a decent looking Ui. And then the alpha is available for everyone that is on the discord. I can't wait to hear your feedback regarding this very short glimpse into My New Memories!

And I think that's it for this week again. Don't forget to join the discord if you want to check out the alpha of My New Memories once it's available! Thank you guys so much for the incredible support again, and of course I will have very special and cute renders for christmas again! Stay awesome!

D

Deleted member 618663

Hestia, Killer7 If you have material/scenes that are questionable/not suited for patreon, You could always post them here. We would not Judge them like that. And thanks for the new Ginger Tatoo's and all, waiting to see where it go's. I am sure everyone will agree with this.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I can't wait, fed up with so many good looking games that are mediocre at best.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hestia, Killer7 If you have material/scenes that are questionable/not suited for patreon, You could always post them here. We would not Judge them like that. And thanks for the new Ginger Tatoo's and all, waiting to see where it go's. I am sure everyone will agree with this.
1) If Patreon doesn't allow it there is a reason and I don't want to post them here ( also because I don't have ) :WeSmart:
2) I don't post anything without Killer's permission ( also if are public posts) and he knows this ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There in lies the rub, if you can't put it on patreon it must be juicy and make people want it more.

D

Deleted member 618663

1) If Patreon doesn't allow it there is a reason an
1) If Patreon doesn't allow it there is a reason and I don't want to post them here ( also because I don't have ) :WeSmart:
2) I don't post anything without Killer's permission ( also if are public posts) and he knows this ;)
Not asking you to violate killer7's trust. Just asking if we can get them here.

Audioholic

Mar 6, 2018
I cant figure out if the game is bugged or i'm being retarded... But i cant see any menu buttons or anything once i'm in game, not even pressing esc. works.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I cant figure out if the game is bugged or i'm being retarded... But i cant see any menu buttons or anything once i'm in game, not even pressing esc. works.
Hm, the best advice would be to just delete your files and download it again ( from the OP, for example ). That sounds like an error that happened while extracting.

Reactions: Plaguerave
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes