Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
So seems like they went from Ai to non Ai after a few update. Interesting I guess.

diondiong

Jul 26, 2020
U know which AI has been used?
They use AI art at the first place but change to Manual artist due to advice from Wolfzq. BTW they do collabarate with the DEV from Cursed Armor 2, Wolfzq, and that make this game a very promising one. Wolfzq is good at H-game. He can always getr what we want and can make a great gmae...I looking forward for next major update from this game.

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
They use AI art at the first place but change to Manual artist due to advice from Wolfzq. BTW they do collabarate with the DEV from Cursed Armor 2, Wolfzq, and that make this game a very promising one. Wolfzq is good at H-game. He can always getr what we want and can make a great gmae...I looking forward for next major update from this game.
"Wolfzq is good at H-games"
1001528438.gif

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Well....TBH he really good at giving players what they want, all those dark stories and Nice art, decent game play. And <The Agnietta> also work with him, just work nice for me.
He's pretty good when it comes to h-content and scenes
But boy his games are a slog to play
VERY grindy,with unnecessarily big maps and getting to the H-Content is very unintuitive
Also i know B-flat made the agnietta but i never heard anything about Wolfzq being involved

EDIT: yeah wolfzq was involved in coding the agnietta but only initially
At some point in development B-Flat cut ties with him so yeah i guess he isnt the most pleasant guy to work with:KEK:

Reactions: redz and diondiong

diondiong

Jul 26, 2020
He's pretty good when it comes to h-content and scenes
But boy his games are a slog to play
VERY grindy,with unnecessarily big maps and getting to the H-Content is very unintuitive
Also i know B-flat made the agnietta but i never heard anything about Wolfzq being involved

EDIT: yeah wolfzq was involved in coding the agnietta but only initially
At some point in development B-Flat cut ties with him so yeah i guess he isnt the most pleasant guy to work with:KEK:
Yup, totally agree with you. His game is very grindy. But all those games that he involved and give advice is not that grindy and with a lot of nice H scene. He make Curse Armor 2 grindy for more patreon money i guess. And i think B flat doesnt cut tie with him coz Wolfzq still promoting the agnietta when it is on steam. So yeah, I still stand my point there. Wolfzq is good at catching players need. Despite his greedy and grindy style, those who seek for his consult can always make good h-game. At least i did tried a few title that wolfzq promote and all come with great experience ( Including Curse Armor 2...although i not really like the grindy style)

1n17

Jan 5, 2018
remove the sandbox tag, any choice is illusory, its a full railroad. promising at first glance, 10 minutes of 'gameplay' = thread ignored

AMG222

Oct 13, 2017
My theory of this game is that everything is just a continuous dream, setup by the boyfriend just to make her more open in sex.

Metalmatt

Dec 27, 2021
Very nice foundation, looking forward to updates! One of the few titles where I actuall consider chiming in some money!

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Hmm... should note that this is essentially a demo and not the full game. The developers themselves gave out a free version of the game some months back, and this is pretty much that. They are actively working on the game, but there was nothing really new added to this, so it's still very much a demo WIP game. They have a lot of work yet to do, and are very well aware of that fact, more so with how they apparently want to deviate from using AI CG and instead focus on actual art drawn by an artist.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Ngl, even though I dislike hentai games with AI art, this one managed to catch my attention

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes