EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
JPacQazW.png

Overview:
It was a normal night when suddenly a piercing scream echoed outside the classroom.
The female protagonist, worried about her boyfriend's safety, went out to check but fell into the trap of the devil and died. However, when the alarm clock rang again, the female protagonist was unharmed. Was this a time loop or a premeditated trap waiting for her...
Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: SSDog
Censored: No
Version: 0.316
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

6qweASDaw.png asdjkljkQWE1.png jklaQQWs13.png Qwdsaaq2aa.png QwdsaWqdsaw.png WQsassdaqw6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

koolnan

Aug 25, 2019
AI is involved in making this game. I checked their patreon, they mentioned that they're gonna switch to "manual" artist but I call that BS lmao. downloaded, and no change in the thumbnail, idle pic, etc. its AI with some "manual" fixes.

oh and you cant play this with one hand LOL

Reactions: f9account

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NightBloom-0.316
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

elavex

Feb 21, 2019
The MC is female, no? I don't think that counts as NTR.
It makes you control an ugly bastard from time to time, so it should have the multiple protagonist tag I think with male mc unless he magically dies after the scenes. I doubt it though. -_- I was hoping for another good corruption game but it seems I'm out of luck.

Note - The game seems to follow the "Everyone is Evil" route of things so likely the constant swaps to control will be ever present. The main character is somehow completely innocent in the beginning and she doesn't really strike me as the main character. I won't lie I got to the point where I was controlling "Chubby" and got immediately annoyed. It's a bait and switch as far as my interests in games go. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Note: This stage doesn't last very long but the fact that its at the beginning of the game makes me think its introducing it as a mechanic sooooo.

Last edited:
Reactions: YuriiH

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
Game end fast there too much empty slot and place need massive update to really enjoy it for now it missing alot of stuff
I believe it missing H-stats and ton of other stuff it like this game still in the early phase

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes