GeniusForm

Sep 15, 2022
This is truly the best H-game ever made. No, the best game ever made.
Anyone know what the developer is cooking up next?

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Update to mod. More configs and saved npcs remain on the map.

NoREroMod v0.11.5

### v0.11.5

- Saved NPCs remain on the map but don't give karma
- Added config for boss hp and exp multiplier
- Added configs for elite grab conditions
It has been way too long since I have played your mod again and I am loving all the extra configs you've added. especially with the elite and their grab conditions. Some of the config sentence I am confused on and also the comment for "GrabWhenBelowPleasure" as it is written "unless their SP" and not pleasure.

But truly I love these new settings and I actually went and tried my old idea of making the player take less damage the higher their pleasure is. This combined with limiting elite grab to only work from 20% pleasure upwards makes the elite feel far more fair to deal with. I made pleasure gain higher for almost every way but I'm still tweaking the configs for what I feel is right.

Now, because of these new settings, I also thought of maybe making every enemy an elite and then only letting them grab at certain pleasure, and hp requirements. I have not gotten to testing this idea out yet but I will, at some point.

It would be nice to see how others have edited their own config for their game.

Reactions: JustAl

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
i didn't mean to do this lol
i just wanted to combine some mods while keeping it uncensored

turns out the novice succubus mod sensors everything again or at least undo uncensored mod View attachment 3624839
Hi, I recognize that bug and I'm sure you didn't replace all the necessary files, check if your antivirus remove Assembly-Csharp.dll from the mod files.

And also that mod ver. is a bit obsolete, I recommend you to look for the new ver. of "succubus rookie" on the discord server.

bgtbbb

Mar 3, 2021
It has been way too long since I have played your mod again and I am loving all the extra configs you've added. especially with the elite and their grab conditions. Some of the config sentence I am confused on and also the comment for "GrabWhenBelowPleasure" as it is written "unless their SP" and not pleasure.

But truly I love these new settings and I actually went and tried my old idea of making the player take less damage the higher their pleasure is. This combined with limiting elite grab to only work from 20% pleasure upwards makes the elite feel far more fair to deal with. I made pleasure gain higher for almost every way but I'm still tweaking the configs for what I feel is right.

Now, because of these new settings, I also thought of maybe making every enemy an elite and then only letting them grab at certain pleasure, and hp requirements. I have not gotten to testing this idea out yet but I will, at some point.

It would be nice to see how others have edited their own config for their game.
Right, the config description naming being wrong will be fixed by the next release.
Glad you liked the updates

TechCom

May 30, 2023
This is truly the best H-game ever made. No, the best game ever made.
Anyone know what the developer is cooking up next?
Yes it is. They tweeted about doing some VR/3D style game in similar style.
I haven't played Bullet Requiem, which was the game before this. Want to try that. Anyone know where I can find it?
edit: found a link searching on this site

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2021
NoR Discord Server Link:

Combat Mod V1 - Player Moveset & Hard Candore Fight (Download MEGA LINK)
Combat Mod description post (link)

Night of Revenge 1.07 Unpacked Spine Graphics Data - Uncensor Overhaul/Spine Source Project/Making Game Modding Easier (Download MEGA LINK)

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT MENU BUG (Getting stuck at it):
"Try space to exit, or E. Or the cancel action button on gamepad. Apparently avoiding using the mouse in the menu helps."

Update, Nov 16 2023:

Download now includes:
- 1.07 Version
- My old 0.32 animation mod ported to 1.07
- Latest available translation
- Uncensored assets (Textures-Mosaic removal)
- Full gallery save
- No soft locks

MEGA (Download Link)

View attachment 3090857

Original post:
So, it's that bad, huh?
I guess I'll just post 1.07 with no softlock at the first Forest area. I also took the liberty to remove that dumb mosaic removal plugin, which breaks some effects and patched two mosaic "material"/shaders so mosaic won't render at all. This is the method I've been using since ver. 0.25/earlier and that works without BepInEx plugins. Assets are uncensored, so everything should work as expected.
It also includes fully unlocked gallery.
The point was to share a version 1.07 without soflock

View attachment 2690071

I'm so confused what am I supposed to download from this please help

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rimuru812

Rimuru812

May 7, 2022
NoR Discord Server Link:

Combat Mod V1 - Player Moveset & Hard Candore Fight (Download MEGA LINK)
Combat Mod description post (link)

Night of Revenge 1.07 Unpacked Spine Graphics Data - Uncensor Overhaul/Spine Source Project/Making Game Modding Easier (Download MEGA LINK)

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT MENU BUG (Getting stuck at it):
"Try space to exit, or E. Or the cancel action button on gamepad. Apparently avoiding using the mouse in the menu helps."

Update, Nov 16 2023:

Download now includes:
- 1.07 Version
- My old 0.32 animation mod ported to 1.07
- Latest available translation
- Uncensored assets (Textures-Mosaic removal)
- Full gallery save
- No soft locks

MEGA (Download Link)

View attachment 3090857

Original post:
So, it's that bad, huh?
I guess I'll just post 1.07 with no softlock at the first Forest area. I also took the liberty to remove that dumb mosaic removal plugin, which breaks some effects and patched two mosaic "material"/shaders so mosaic won't render at all. This is the method I've been using since ver. 0.25/earlier and that works without BepInEx plugins. Assets are uncensored, so everything should work as expected.
It also includes fully unlocked gallery.
The point was to share a version 1.07 without soflock

View attachment 2690071

can someone help me how to put those mods in the game?
(do those mods have pregnancy tho?)

Jul 24, 2021
Some plot/theme analysis, all spoilers. Everything about Night of Revenge fits together...from the intentional cruelty inflicted upon our heroine, to the fact that we as players get off on her agony, and so much more...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good read.
Kudos.
(Also I just wanna say I did a full virgin run and after reading this I don't think I'll change that so thank you)

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Update to mod. More configs and saved npcs remain on the map.

NoREroMod v0.11.5

### v0.11.5

- Saved NPCs remain on the map but don't give karma
- Added config for boss hp and exp multiplier
- Added configs for elite grab conditions

Features:

Install & Config Instructions:

Older Patch Notes:

Project is open source

Check it out here:
Thanks for the MOD. I would like to ask how the Settings can make the struggle easier. I can barely get out of my grip now

bastun4o

May 16, 2024
I tried to search thread for this issue but couldn't find it anywhere:

There seems to be something unintended happening on my install - I just took the 1.0.7 bugfixed rar blindly to give the game a go. The issues I have are primarily:

1) I cannot scroll beyond the second page of the gallery, even though I'm much further in the game (and this version also seems to have the gallery unlocked anyway?). In fact, if I scroll down the first page, I cannot get to the second page at all - it seems if I make any input (w/s for up/down or a/d for page scrolling), I am stuck on that page. Any ideas?

2) When levelling at a shrine, the game automatically tries to level whichever stat I scroll past, instead of giving me the choice of which specific ones to increase - i.e. by clicking w/s to go up/down it just increases the stat I just scrolled away from.

Weird issues, I know, but any help is appreciated!

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes