Collection Video O-Dio collection [2024-03-24] [o-dioファンクラブ]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Diosv

Dec 26, 2019
Banana arguably the best quality one. Cicadasarecool is pretty good too and as far as I'm aware, is responsible for a lot of MMD motion that gets used by a lot of people.
yeah banana is the best cicadasarecool still good i really like that gumi video but don't forget about the Drezal he is the Legend

3wchi

Mar 30, 2020
Drezal is the legend that started it all, then banana arrived, he got better and better by each video he made till he surpassed the master, now i think there are some new young promises out there (cyanfish,losos,onehundredseven,tsukimi, and a couple more)

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
It's only partial. He posted a message saying his PC was freezing whilst rendering, so he uploaded the 1:21 that had rendered, with the rest to be posted later.
Yeah I'm aware, I'm just asking if we can expect a pretty good video or if the quality is gonna be not that good this time like the komi one

mind sharing the file?
Pretty sure everyone's waiting for the full version of the video to be released before sharing the download links

Bk9631

Aug 1, 2021
Haven't watched it yet, but I kinda wanted to unsub since there are people here that leak it, then I saw that xenoblade is next month. I really wished that he did less requests and did his own thing

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote