Collection Video O-Dio collection [2024-03-24] [o-dioファンクラブ]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Haven't watched it yet, but I kinda wanted to unsub since there are people here that leak it, then I saw that xenoblade is next month. I really wished that he did less requests and did his own thing
same lol
i just wait till he done with my request than i'll unsub since his works will came in 1-2 days anyway

Bk9631

Aug 1, 2021
I think I might request when he gets better at making requests. Also, do you just sub to 5k yen plan, request, then unsub?

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
Ah, thought you commissioned it and he made a little work of it, can't wait for your request. Hopefully its good
thank you. i also hope it came out real good.

i dunno if he does request outside the 5k one...

I think I might request when he gets better at making requests. Also, do you just sub to 5k yen plan, request, then unsub?
yes

Greekheart

Dec 29, 2019
Thanks a bunch!

By the way does anyone have this one: (The xenoblade chronicles 3 one)
It's probably there in the collection but it's hard to find one specific video in there
There isn't an XB3 one, he talks about how he has the models but they have some problems, so it might be a while before he can make one with these characters.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
There isn't an XB3 one, he talks about how he has the models but they have some problems, so it might be a while before he can make one with these characters.
But if you look in kemono his post has a video attachment in it (I can't get it to work though)

Unless that video is something else

Mar 29, 2023
But if you look in kemono his post has a video attachment in it (I can't get it to work though)

Unless that video is something else
Based on the name it should be this video.

I got it some time ago from kemono and wondered why the screenshot doesn't match the video.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone have the 2nd elf video? dosent seem to be in the torrent and it was dated April 30, 2023

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
Based on the name it should be this video.

I got it some time ago from kemono and wondered why the screenshot doesn't match the video.
Oh I see, yeah that checks out. Thank you for clarifying.

Does anyone have the 2nd elf video? dosent seem to be in the torrent and it was dated April 30, 2023

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote