ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I figured this week would be safe to take my eye off the ball and spend some time in the real world. Well, turns out I was wrong!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition to catching me by surprise, TD already covered the raw numbers. As far as averages go, he and GIL set a pace of roughly 117 static images, 0.5 animations, and 2048 words per week in two weeks since the last diary. Overall, they are currently averaging ~105 statics, 1.1 animations, and 1766 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 5 began. Here are the charts for Week 6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general it looks like we're making steady progress, though it's more focused on statics and words than animations. That makes sense since we seem to be covering general Club business; presumably we'll see a higher animation focus as we get into Rosalind's event. Not much to say beyond that since we're still early in the process. With this update covering two days there's a decent chance it will run on the large side, but it's too soon to know for sure.

I'm curious to see which side girl has been on the devs' to do list. I doubt it will be something for my main playthrough, but it's always cool to see options. I'm also curious to see how the promo image fits into things, but again we don't know enough to speculate yet. We'll just have to wait and see how things shake out. Ideally it won't be a long wait, but even if it does wind up taking a while, at least there should be lots of interesting things to see once we finally get there.

Last edited:

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
So I looked through multiple pages and searched, and there are a couple of questions I wanted the answers to, hopefully.

1. What are the complications of dating Mina

2. Does the MC's Mom have any content ( Incest ) or other.

3. There are some implications of MCs mom having an affair with Ian in some morning scenes. What about that?

4. Since it's a harem tagged game, is it possible to have more than one LI at a time?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So I looked through multiple pages and searched, and there are a couple of questions I wanted the answers to, hopefully.

1. What are the complications of dating Mina

2. Does the MC's Mom have any content ( Incest ) or other.

3. There are some implications of MCs mom having an affair with Ian in some morning scenes. What about that?

4. Since it's a harem tagged game, is it possible to have more than one LI at a time?
If you did search, you should ALREADY have the answers.

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

2) NO and she will NEVER have it.

3) there is NO affair whatsoever and MC's mom will never have an affair with anybody.

4) there is NO harem tag at all.

SINCE THIS THREAD HAS NO HAREM TAG, I GUESS YOU POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD.

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
wa

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

3) there is NO affair whatsoever and MC's mom will never have an affair with anybody.

way to destroy someone's dreams)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

But on point 3 this is the only one I would not sign out of hand. Vicki might find another partner during the run of the game, but that would be a very side theatre. Maybe mentioned but not more.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

Unfortunately he has named Mina and Ian, so he hasn't posted in the wrong thread. He really think there is an harem tag somewhere, but I can't understand why.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is no harem but you can fuck all girls in the same playthrough. You will probably have to choose one in the end though.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, I guess she's a house girl he hasn't boned yet.
It was mentioned that this side girl ties heavily into the plot, no matter the event size. If she has some importance to the plot, I theorise she is already known to us. I think it might be, if she is not a house girl, Sophia or if she is a house girl, Dalia, Andrea, Harper or maybe Emma.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It was mentioned that this side girl ties heavily into the plot, no matter the event size. If she has some importance to the plot, I theorise she is already known to us. I think it might be, if she is not a house girl, Sophia or if she is a house girl, Dalia, Andrea, Harper or maybe Emma.
I don't think Dalia would qualify since the MC already had sex with her (on Veronica's path). Harper might also be a stretch since she's had a couple lewd scenes already, even if they didn't involve sex with the MC.

I do agree it won't be a new character, so the background house girls are the most likely suspects. If it isn't a girl it would pretty much have to be Sophia; Grace or Amber are also possibilities, but the timing seems wrong for them since we know most of the action thus far involves the Club. So we can narrow it down a bit, but it's still a pretty big list of suspects.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I don't think Dalia would qualify since the MC already had sex with her (on Veronica's path). Harper might also be a stretch since she's had a couple lewd scenes already, even if they didn't involve sex with the MC.

I do agree it won't be a new character, so the background house girls are the most likely suspects. If it isn't a girl it would pretty much have to be Sophia; Grace or Amber are also possibilities, but the timing seems wrong for them since we know most of the action thus far involves the Club. So we can narrow it down a bit, but it's still a pretty big list of suspects.

You guys are forgetting Lucy especially after the incident at the art showing. Also the new girl (can't remember her name). Maybe the Prego from the bar. After reading the dev log I'll eliminate the new girl and say either Lucy or Harper since he said he been wanting to do this one for years. Lucy had her time in the qualifying but has been brought to light more lately. Harper has mainly been in the background the entire time. Dahlia had her time in the sauna. Forgot about Sophia who has been getting more time recently as well.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You guys are forgetting Lucy especially after the incident at the art showing. Also the new girl (can't remember her name). Maybe the Prego from the bar. After reading the dev log I'll eliminate the new girl and say either Lucy or Harper since he said he been wanting to do this one for years. Lucy had her time in the qualifying but has been brought to light more lately. Harper has mainly been in the background the entire time. Dahlia had her time in the sauna. Forgot about Sophia who has been getting more time recently as well.
I'm not forgetting Lucy, I'm flat out disqualifying her. Between her showdown with Veronica in the prologue, her abuse in the first exhibition, her tryst with Harper in the second exhibition, and the recent hijinks at the art show, Lucy's already been "smutted up" more than almost any other girl. I'm also skeptical it would be Nicolette since we got a front-row seat watching her with Samson on Veronica's path.

I'm assuming whoever this side girl is, she won't have had a big sex scene previously - regardless of whether it was with the MC.

Seithr63

Nov 3, 2023
The universe will bend reality and let Victoria match with Oliver through dating app.

Anyway,

1) we'll find out.

The universe will bend reality and let Victoria match with Oliver through dating app.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I'm not forgetting Lucy, I'm flat out disqualifying her. Between her showdown with Veronica in the prologue, her abuse in the first exhibition, her tryst with Harper in the second exhibition, and the recent hijinks at the art show, Lucy's already been "smutted up" more than almost any other girl. I'm also skeptical it would be Nicolette since we got a front-row seat watching her with Samson on Veronica's path.

I'm assuming whoever this side girl is, she won't have had a big sex scene previously - regardless of whether it was with the MC.
A while ago I mentioned the reporter gal that you can blackmail at the art gallery, before the developer diary. For some reason Ottoeight acted like I kicked his puppy in front of him just for suggesting it, so I really hope I'm right.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A while ago I mentioned the reporter gal that you can blackmail at the art gallery, before the developer diary. For some reason Ottoeight acted like I kicked his puppy in front of him just for suggesting it, so I really hope I'm right.
I don't like dogs.

4.90 star(s) 468 Votes