Vonsinrin

Dec 5, 2020
Ok so I just downloaded this from this site and was wondering if there is a place where I can get the full version? There's a lot of scenes and dialog that I'm missing and it's kinda killing the vibe a bit.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
error: Out of memory

Here is the "Harem" Walkthrough Mod for Parental Love - v1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join my
game worked with incest patch. Install this and remove incest patch, game works but girls are roommates and not daughters. Install incest patch, and I get the below:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 505, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 950, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2929, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 187, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\game.py", line 281, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 45, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1691, in render
place(pos, x, y, w, h)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1652, in place
rend = render(d, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1691, in render
place(pos, x, y, w, h)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1652, in place
rend = render(d, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 264, in render
surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2008, in render
layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, splits_from=virtual_layout)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 802, in __init__
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.surface((sw + o, sh + o), True)
File "D:\Unplayed\Played\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 118, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Parental Love version1.0
Wed Dec 09 15:38:50 2020

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I didn't like Ellie much either on my first play through. But she grew on me the 2nd time around and I grew to like her ALOT.
For me Ada is the issue. I love that little baby girl but MC's interaction with her us too predatory for my taste

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I didn't like Ellie much either on my first play through. But she grew on me the 2nd time around and I grew to like her ALOT.
For me Ada is the issue. I love that little baby girl but MC's interaction with her us too predatory for my taste

I think that in general the two favorite characters are Ellie and Sofie, and the, more or less unconscious, reason is that they are the only two for which MC does not behave completely as a predator.

while with Ada, always, and with his wife, in the case of the harem, MC behaves in a very manipulative way

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Is this game a visual novel or sandbox type game where you can move around the environment and make decisions?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I finally got around to finishing this.

That questionable priest off of Craig's list was pretty hot. Too bad the daughters didn't talk her into joining them for a foursome after the wedding.

The only thing I didn't like is how a person who has gone to rehab would just start drinking and then ruin what would of been the best night of his little girls life. Too me I think he should of checked his ass back into rehab as it's obvious that he's still not clean.

For Sofi I edited some stuff. I made her a virgin and changed it to where she just got roughed up and that she saw her mom when they were out shopping.

I always knew place generic username here was gay and it was a pretty fitting end for them.

yolochase69

Jan 12, 2018
After spending the past hour trying to decide which Walkthrough mods to use with 1.0, I thought I will post what I've discovered to save others the trouble and help clarify the situation.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination modified Lainsmod for 1.0. This mod lets you choose your path and includes a gallery unlocker and extra animations etc. The latest V3 file starts with 827169 and was posted in the Lainsmod thread Sept 11.

DarkAssasin posted a Walkthrough Mod for the Harem Route on Aug 29, (808464) which will work with
Tacito's gallery unlocker +achievements spy posted on Aug 27, (804582)

Buolraya posted a Walkthrough Mod for the Harem Route + gallery unlocker on Oct 19, (882517)
This might be a combo of DarkAssasin and Tacito's work, I'm not sure.

There is also a mod by List101 (807649), but I believe this is an alternate patch that unlocks Ada/Sofi but not incest, rather than a walkthough mod. I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong. I suspect using this with any other mod will result in errors and/or overwrite part of whichever is installed first, so if you don't want the incest you will need to use the pdf walkthough rather than a walkthrough mod.

Does anybody know what is gained by DarkAssasin's + Tacito's mod that SomeGuyWithNoImagination's mod doesn't do??

Last edited:

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
It's a bug that happens when you don't have some scenes unlocked.

Download the file attached and overwrite the one in your "game" directory.
where do you mean by the game directory i put it in the game file and when i tried to play it i got an error upon opening the game something about there being duplicate or something

Cum in Pussy

Dec 19, 2020
hurm idk if i the only one got this thing.... before new update i can see anna scene from beginning until the end but the new update 1.0 i can't see anna scenes.. all anna scenes just one i got it the harem ending.. but the other else (anna scenes) i got censor... why?? this forth time i got this thing.... it bug or what??

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
hurm idk if i the only one got this thing.... before new update i can see anna scene from beginning until the end but the new update 1.0 i can't see anna scenes.. all anna scenes just one i got it the harem ending.. but the other else (anna scenes) i got censor... why?? this forth time i got this thing.... it bug or what??
The devs changed some stuff in this version that changes their age. You'll need to stop by and get the patch which will unlock it.

Reactions: Dakufokkusu
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes