• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
You can also throw in Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist, the next update will really focus in on the daughter.
I don't really like of Dr Amana, Sexual Therapist, i already tried to play it 3 times but it just don't catch me, don't know why. But i remebered 2 other games that focus more in Father/Daughter relationship. Picture Perfect and Single Again, the dev of Picture Perfect tried to remodel the daughters and it actually made it worse than it was, but if you ignore that it's a really good game. Single Again is one of my favorite games here altough the MC can annoye you sometimes and it doesn't has any sex with the daughters yet (haven't played v0.10 so i might be wrong but i doubdt it). Light of my life is really great too.

Last edited:
Reactions: seamanq

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
are there any good games like this that focus on father daughter relationships
Yes - Proud Father, Midlife Crisis, Dr. Amana Sexual Therapist, Picture Perfect, TP The Class Next Door, Dating my Daughter, New Life With My Daughter are the best IMO.

There's also that ridiculously overrated but poorly written and poorly thought out game that some people think is good only because they don't realize how many much better F-D games are available (like the ones listed above).

New game Buried Desires just came out and it has lots of potential, so you might want to check that one out.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
are there any good games like this that focus on father daughter relationships
Most of the good games were already mentioned, but I'd add Long Lost Daughter and Radiant to the list.
Daughter for Dessert is worth testing despite it's stupid engine. It's bit of a hassle with savefiles and I stopped playing at the point where offline versions were no longer available. Intimate Relations is decent.
Light of My Life has excellent writing, but you need some time to get used to the looks of the daughters.
My Lovely Sara had nice start but was abandoned. As was Our Fate - A New Family, but both worth playing.
And finally I Love Daddy, from the daughters viewpoint.

JayCihns

Feb 15, 2020
I was looking for a way to enable Auto-Fwd for this game and came upon this post for a script someone else had made.

https://f95zone.to/threads/is-there-a-way-to-toggle-auto-forward.28659/post-4941300

II tweaked it bit and it will also add Quick Menu toggles if you're missing them.

QM_screenshot_rh.jpg

There are two scripts to place the Menu toggles on either side of the screen. Use either one. and put it in the 'game' folder.

Auto hotkey is Alt + UP arrow

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
That first scene when Ellie look at the MC when you peek her in the bathroom is so hot!:love:
Her facial expression, the text, all very well made.
It's just a quick scene, but it gave me goose bumps and made me shiver:eek:

Jan 22, 2021
This is one of the very first VNs that I ever played through. I really enjoyed all the characters. Plus, one of the only VNs that I really wanted to play multiple times to get as many of the different endins as possible. XD

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What a great game.
Elly is best girl but Jenna the MVP.
Only thing I didn't like is that Elly changes here hair color to blond later again.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes