Jul 30, 2019
sorry
Parental Love 1.0 Taboo + Gallery unlocker + achievements spy
While it should work without extracting the .rpa, a clean situation is always better.
If you do not extract you can have some errors duplicate ... exit and reload
Read the game changelog carefully ...
1 New folder , extract the game
2 With unren option 1 extract archive.rpa, delete archive.rpa from the game folder
3 Apply the Mod

Gallery unlocker, switch from only unlocked to view all.
Playing in this mode will also unlock the scene in the game because the persistent file is based on "if viewed"
You are warned :)

achievements spy, in the achievements switch from only unlocked to view all

+Fixed a bug with Ada gallery

Beta release use at your own risk :)
sorry, how do you "apply the mod"? i am new around here. Already did 1 and 2

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
do you replace the game file with the one that exists, I tried but I get this error
Do not replace the game folder. It will definitely break the game. Just add the contents of the mod folder to the game folder.
To avoid any problems later on, I'd advice to make a duplicate of said game folder first.

Totalcheese33

Oct 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: DirectSound CreateSoundBuffer: Unsupported audio format

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\...\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\...\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 565, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "C:\Users\...\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1659, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "C:\Users\...\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 860, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 383, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: DirectSound CreateSoundBuffer: Unsupported audio format

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Parental Love version1.0
Mon Feb 08 00:57:59 2021
Not sure whats happening here. Any help?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
First off, game was quite lovely, got two endings so far (2/5 and 4/5, no Sofi). I was wondering though, is there watersports with anyone besides Elly? I got two scenes with her, and they were exceptional, but I'd love to find out there were some i missed ;)
I think you got them all, there are only two scenes in the whole game

Reactions: brendabrendson

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Dear moderators of this thread.
Where i was troll somebody? Or ranting about side things? I just shared my opinion about this game and fetishes in it. I don't insult anyone and if i do, i am truly sorry. Just make some quotes from my post to prove that i did something wrong.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Dear moderators of this thread.
Where i was troll somebody? Or ranting about side things? I just shared my opinion about this game and fetishes in it. I don't insult anyone and if i do, i am truly sorry. Just make some quotes from my post to prove that i did something wrong.
You won't get a response...

Today I learned that talking about things and sharing different opinions is evil... /s

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
just drop it .. i mean dam i got a ton of posts deleted .. and i got the same results ... so what .. move on people ... back to the story ...

this is one of the best games i have ever played on this site .. and was always so excited when an update came out ... and after it got finished i was like wow ... still is a favortie game today .. i bet i've played this game 10,000 times already and still enjoy the hell out of it (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
just drop it .. i mean dam i got a ton of posts deleted .. and i got the same results ... so what .. move on people ... back to the story ...

this is one of the best games i have ever played on this site .. and was always so excited when an update came out ... and after it got finished i was like wow ... still is a favortie game today .. i bet i've played this game 10,000 times already and still enjoy the hell out of it (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
It truly is. Don't forget SL and DMD. Those 3 games are IMHO the best on this site.

Reactions: ImperialD
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes