El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Hello,please excuse me and pay attention. On android, an error occurs when opening a gallery with Ada. You can't ignore it, because it leads to the start of a new game. Maybe someone has encountered and solved a similar problem?

"IOError: couldn"t find file "xxxxxxx.jpg". "- it is obvious that a file is not found. But why and how to fix it?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hello,please excuse me and pay attention. On android, an error occurs when opening a gallery with Ada. You can't ignore it, because it leads to the start of a new game. Maybe someone has encountered and solved a similar problem?

"IOError: couldn"t find file "xxxxxxx.jpg". "- it is obvious that a file is not found. But why and how to fix it?
I just opened it, clicked on Gallery then Ada and no error.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Yes, but you speak english so you should be fine.
It's not Shakespeare^^
Actually, I speak English quite poorly and often use a translator to communicate on the forum. I can understand the thought message, but I don't have enough vocabulary.
Anyway, thanks for your time.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Actually, I speak English quite poorly and often use a translator to communicate on the forum. I can understand the thought message, but I don't have enough vocabulary.
Anyway, thanks for your time.
Sure, no problem. Happy to help.

midas22

May 31, 2020
i tried opening the ada gallery on mac version as well and it had an error. i have the uncensored patch if that makes any difference.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

The mac version has the same error. Adding the gallery unlocker mod has fixed it for me.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Most likely, there is no gallery unlocker for my version. This is the Russian-language version.
Wel, the only thing I can advice, is to create a copy of your game and install the gallery unlocker from the OP in that copy. If it doesn't work, you have lost nothiing.

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
is there a way to edit how old or what they say, one of the copies I found has one of the girls Way to young. would rather edit it to something reasonable. thanks!

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
is the patch here the same as elsewhere has the younger daughter 12?!! This is why I would love to change it, fine with ages around the world being a bit lower than the US but 12 is no bueno....
Look, dude. I told you before. It's not that easy. You'd have to rewrite a lot of the game to do that. If you don't want Ada or Sofi don't install the patch. There is no other way.
And yes, the patch is the same everywhere.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes