MadMooseMan

Sep 3, 2019
I've downloaded the patch, the walkthrough mod, and the gallery/achievement mods and every time I try to start the game I keep getting an error message.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
Hi, I'm unable to get the Harem route. I've followed the walkthrough multiple times now, and all I get is the Forbidden one ending? Can someone help me out?
Also, how can we remove the "censored" scenes?
when you are at the tournament don't marry her

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
How to get the Forbidden One Achievement? And is it possible to get two daughter's + mom route Ending? I get always harem route and elly route

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
How to get the Forbidden One Achievement? And is it possible to get two daughter's + mom route Ending? I get always harem route and elly route
basically make Elly's first time special but make sure to pull out then just make sure to marry Ada and then you not only get the forbidden one achievement but also the make it special achievement

Reactions: Chabs28

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
basically make Elly's first time special but make sure to pull out then just make sure to marry Ada and then you not only get the forbidden one achievement but also the make it special achievement
Thanks! you are the only one replying haha i've waited for days Finally thank you again but how about the MC' sister and Jenna how to reject them is there a route walkthrough i can read?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks! you are the only one replying haha i've waited for days Finally thank you again but how about the MC' sister and Jenna how to reject them is there a route walkthrough i can read?
What about the link saying walkthrough in the OP ?

Reactions: Uthuriel

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi , maybe is already asked , but why at the beginning i can't speack with the younbger roomate anbd appears a Censored text?? it's normal?? mom say me go to find the daughter i choose not to peek on emy in shower but seems i can't see the little roomate ..any tip? thanks

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
hi , maybe is already asked , but why at the beginning i can't speack with the younbger roomate anbd appears a Censored text?? it's normal?? mom say me go to find the daughter i choose not to peek on emy in shower but seems i can't see the little roomate ..any tip? thanks
You need the incest patch linked in OP.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You need the incest patch linked in OP.
yea already downloaded but for some reason it had renemed so didn't worked.. i figured out now, butthanks a lot. now i can see the scene and now they call each others daddy and son (but they are not his real doughter right?...thanks

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
yea already downloaded but for some reason it had renemed so didn't worked.. i figured out now, butthanks a lot. now i can see the scene and now they call each others daddy and son (but they are not his real doughter right?...thanks
Son? There is no son in this game. And yes these are his daughters and ex-wife. :sneaky:

How to patch it:
Put the patch.renpy file in to the "game" folder, not the one with the .exe, but the actual folder called "game"
Image guide:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Son? There is no son in this game. And yes these are his daughters and ex-wife. :sneaky:

How to patch it:
Put the patch.renpy file in to the "game" folder, not the one with the .exe, but the actual folder called "game"
Image guide:
i miswrite , i wanted say daughter..sorry.. but in the intro it says that due to high number of children abbandoned this family had assigned first a girl and some time later another girl younger...so i thought they are not their real blood daughters... i can't explain better in english... hope you can understand...thanks

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i miswrite , i wanted say daughter..sorry.. but in the intro it says that due to high number of children abbandoned this family had assigned first a girl and some time later another girl younger...so i thought they are not their real blood daughters... i can't explain better in english... hope you can understand...thanks
No problem. Did you manage to get it to work?

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Can anyone suggest is there a game that has a good story and long finished? Animated Android User Here ⬇

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes