indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Can anyone suggest is there a game that has a good story and long finished? Animated Android User Here ⬇
sisterly Lust- Melody- babysitter (LOVED THIS ONE) - THE ARRIVAL (NOT SURE OF THE TITLE) - TIMEDSTAMPS ( the story isn't compelted but there is 2 sdtand alone chapter done - Depraved awakening - p.s. here is a way tos et up filters to show you the game completed not easy to find out...though

Reactions: Chabs28

MikeDoubleU

Dec 13, 2016
Then you probably didn't install it correctly.
I extract the files into the folder. The game folder in the mod merges with the game folder. Scripts is placed inside /game. This is how you install the mod, is it not?

Just did it again, still gives the same error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
error: Out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 505, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 950, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2929, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 187, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\game.py", line 281, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 45, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1594, in render
cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1591, in sizeit
rend = renpy.display.render.render_for_size(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 310, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4391)
return render(d, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1691, in render
place(pos, x, y, w, h)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1652, in place
rend = render(d, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 264, in render
surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2008, in render
layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, splits_from=virtual_layout)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 802, in __init__
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.surface((sw + o, sh + o), True)
File "D:\A_FUN\ParentalLove-version1.0-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 118, in surface
surf = Surface((width + 4, height + 4), 0, sample)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 164, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.__init__
error: Out of memory

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Parental Love version1.0
Thu Mar 25 17:43:39 2021

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I extract the files into the folder. The game folder in the mod merges with the game folder. Scripts is placed inside /game. This is how you install the mod, is it not?

Just did it again, still gives the same error.
This

https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v1-00-luxee.3222/page-307#post-4079804

https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v1-00-luxee.3222/post-4079804

or this

https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v1-00-luxee.3222/page-311#post-4091060

https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v1-00-luxee.3222/post-4091060

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not sure what you're referring to in those links? I am talking about DA's walkthrough mod, neither of those links reference anything regarding his mod.
bruh...

The second link is literally the link to DAs Mod...

Copy the files into game/scripts

Maybe you need the incest patch too.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not sure what you're referring to in those links? I am talking about DA's walkthrough mod, neither of those links reference anything regarding his mod.
So I edited the links that they work on what ever browser you use.

You still just have to copy the files into the script folder if you use DA.

Jun 29, 2018
Is it possible to play the older daughter's route without the MC's sister being involved? I remember playing this game like 2 years ago and quitting because of that.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is it possible to play the older daughter's route without the MC's sister being involved? I remember playing this game like 2 years ago and quitting because of that.
Be more precise. Who are you talking about?

Oh you mean Elly? I don't think so.

Sorry about that Liza thing I wrote. Wrong game.

Last edited:
Reactions: fakeacoount321

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The Harem route is the only valid route. Thank everything this is a fantasy. Twenty two kids? We never saw one.

animekid99

Jul 19, 2019
the only problem i had with this game was Jenna as soon as she was introduced it became all about her i mean all the decisions were made because she wanted it smh plus privacy has no meaning to her and she basically forces the mom and Elly that's my only problem or maybe i'm just overthinking lol

Reactions: paxtn

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
the only problem i had with this game was Jenna as soon as she was introduced it became all about her i mean all the decisions were made because she wanted it smh plus privacy has no meaning to her and she basically forces the mom and Elly that's my only problem or maybe i'm just overthinking lol
Jenna is the MVP of this game. ;)

Reactions: klutzmcgee
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes