Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
it's can come before new year though, mid-late January are way too slow....
That's your opinion and I respect that but perhaps if you think about the developer's circumstances (Which are different for every developer) where for many this isn't their primary form of income so they don't have as much time to work on the games. Also, @Luxee's a large contributor to this forum and produces pretty darn good work so taking that all into account (And the fact you'll likely get this for free unless you're a patron) then perhaps it's best to be appreciative that you're getting it in the first place.

Jerry25121

Jul 8, 2018
Boys I'm I could say im so new in this game but I played the game about a half year ago o more, before all those things with the "roommates", and before the lost scenes of Ada (I really want to see that, I've never seen it) now I have the 0.7.1 version ANDROID (I don't know if there are any newer version, if are there any newer please tell me) and I just want the restored version of the game with the Ada scenes, I read about a patch, and I tried to I'm trying to use it but doesn't function, if there are any version with the patch already installed or some guide please tell me, (sorry if my reply is bad wrote but I don't speak English very well or write cuz I speak Spanish XD)
Thanks to any who take time and read this :)

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
to me the game seems to be dead as the author is not as active but i know the game is being worked on it just seems forever i can wait but the night when Emily says she needs to talk to you after Elly says Daddy came in me has been driving me crazy as to want to know what happens next

Reactions: riktor

ehnemehne

Mar 5, 2018
Boys I'm I could say im so new in this game but I played the game about a half year ago o more, before all those things with the "roommates", and before the lost scenes of Ada (I really want to see that, I've never seen it) now I have the 0.7.1 version ANDROID (I don't know if there are any newer version, if are there any newer please tell me) and I just want the restored version of the game with the Ada scenes, I read about a patch, and I tried to I'm trying to use it but doesn't function, if there are any version with the patch already installed or some guide please tell me, (sorry if my reply is bad wrote but I don't speak English very well or write cuz I speak Spanish XD)
Thanks to any who take time and read this :)
The port of spear1403 is prepatched.

Reactions: Jerry25121

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
to me the game seems to be dead as the author is not as active but i know the game is being worked on it just seems forever i can wait but the night when Emily says she needs to talk to you after Elly says Daddy came in me has been driving me crazy as to want to know what happens next
Sorry but we won't see what will happen anytime soon.The update that will come 0.8 is Harem route.
After that if PL wins the poll maybe there will be another poll which path to be in 0.9-Harem,Elly or Ada.
My guess is that if PL and Elly wins the earliest possible is March.Very optimistic.More realistic April

Dasati

May 30, 2017
that should make what he said irrelevant? to me it seems that he just speaks his mind
That's one way of looking at it, another is if u'r a regular on his discord you'd know most of what he type's when drunk is utter gibberish.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes