BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
Is it possible to install the incest patch on the Android version? Highly technologically deficient lol

BRJ89

Nov 21, 2018
Is it possible to install the incest patch on the Android version? Highly technologically deficient lol
After reading through the thread, I've seen others say that the Android version has the patch pre-installed from the Android link in the OP, but my download did not. Any insight?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey. Here's the poll I was talking about a few months back or so. Winner of this poll will get an update after 0.8 of PL is done

Someone asked me to provide a graph of exactly what I meant in that last post where I was explaining how this poll would work and what I meant by PL having priority over A69 when it comes to updates and such. And so I made a beautiful graph.

So PL will always be updated, even if a69 wins these polls.
Now then.
I've set a pretty long end date on this because I figured some of you might change your minds and what not. And also just because 0.8 isn't THAT close to being done, so just vote for the game you'd want to see a new update for.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Sick MS Paint skills, as expected form dev of such caliber, tbh either one is fine, both are good games. Reckon if anyone is super keen on A69, should just vote of PL so its get finished off in the next two updates and he can focus on other project.

Reactions: CSNRC

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
wow this game is so amazing! i love incest ideas very much, but many games are just... dull, with boring sheets of text about inner struggling. but this game has adorable characters, a lot of actions and warm atmosphere. so i love it very much <3

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I wonder about pregnancy... what's planned? I mean, personally i dont want a "realistic" end, i want to impregnate all woman in the game :D And not at one time for sure, because i want to see some impact: Elly with round belly.. it would be just AWESOME.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
What's wrong with you, guys? I mean it's hypocrisy playing incest games and be against pregnancy.
Only if you are planning on banging the grandkids... People can be for incest and still not want to get or see them pregnant. Personally, I have no issues with the cuties being full term, but I can understand those that don't want the girls to lose their perfect figures.

4.20 star(s) 217 Votes