• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
to me once she arrives she just takes over i would usually skip through her scenes but apart from that i enjoyed the game sophie was my favorite character
Without her there would be no harem. She helps MC with everything and is the most loyal of them all.

Elly is best girl though...
At least for me.

I mean look at her...

So cute :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Without her there would be no harem. She helps MC with everything and is the most loyal of them all.
The path where you reject her is quite heartbreaking, in fact... Done it only for the success, but it won't be my real choice.

Oct 21, 2020
Anyone know which file contains the character names? I have been going through them but can't find them, so far I have seen characters as a "sayer" have code where all you have to do is type one letter like "e" "p" "s", then in the text section they're something like "d13w", but I can't find the corresponding file where all these names are defined as something like "e=Elly" etc. If it's in the main RPA file what do I use to open it?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Anyone know which file contains the character names? I have been going through them but can't find them, so far I have seen characters as a "sayer" have code where all you have to do is type one letter like "e" "p" "s", then in the text section they're something like "d13w", but I can't find the corresponding file where all these names are defined as something like "e=Elly" etc. If it's in the main RPA file what do I use to open it?
That's not how it works...

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
It's in the rpa file, which can be extracted using unren.bat or similar programs.

More particularly, it's at the top of the script.rpy file (attached, make sure to rename it to 'script.rpy' exactly or shit will break). Make any modifications you like and drop the file in the 'game' folder to apply it.

In the case that the game spits an error on launch, close and reopen it. That should solve the issue. If it persists, double check that the file is named 'script.rpy' and delete any '.rpyc' files.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2020
It's in the rpa file, which can be extracted using unren.bat or similar programs.

More particularly, it's at the top of the script.rpy file (attached, make sure to rename it to 'script.rpy' exactly or shit will break). Make any modifications you like and drop the file in the 'game' folder to apply it.

In the case that the game spits an error on launch, close and reopen it. That should solve the issue. If it persists, double check that the file is named 'script.rpy' and delete any '.rpyc' files.
Thanks a lot, this is super helpful. I found another post mentioning the console, but the names just go back to default next time you start the game again, so will definitely go this route. I knew the file had to be somewhere!

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes