Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I played this when 0.99 first came out, now looking to revisit it. In the changelog I saw that they dumped all the sofi content-- wtf?! Is this a Patreon thing that can be fixed with the incest patch, or what? Anyone know the story there? (I'm a follower of Lux on Patreon, but you can't really ask stuff like that there, as the Patreostapo reads the private messages when "investigating" a creator.)

Also, anyone who has played the 5th route-- Since we've already covered the wife and daughters and harem, and Sofi is out, this only leaves the sister (unless you count that twink kid who gives out blowjobs in the alley). So I assume the route is just you alienate everyone and only get her? Anyone played it and have some opinions about it's worthiness?
Nothing was dumped. Patch needed. This vn is definitely filled with worthiness. Arguably one of the best completed vns here.

Reactions: Uthuriel and buff

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Is there a way to avoid those stupid mini games, it's absolutely annoying to have to save reload until you get the right combination !!
The dev should be hanged with his own guts for such a pain in the ass !!:)
I never got it why a dev may find interesting to put that crap in a VN.

It's really a good way to piss off the players, my god i hate the dev, i would like to punch him like he makes me do it in that game :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is there a way to avoid those stupid mini games, it's absolutely annoying to have to save reload until you get the right combination !!
Are you in the wrong thread?¿!?

Reactions: BTLD

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

It's really a good way to piss off the players, my god i hate the dev, i would like to punch him like he makes me do it in that game :ROFLMAO:
What minigame?
There is no minigame in Parental Love.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I think he's complaining about fight in the park with three rapist wannabe's, but yeah, I wouldn't call that minigame either. There was no extra keys you'd have to hit, nor timing on doing anything, just few choices which were quite obvious.

readertto

Apr 30, 2021
I'm playing version 1.0 with IN patched, currently haram path till MC and Ada came back from the tournament. I can't help but feels somewhat awkward about the fact that Elly had changed back to blonde from her dyed red hair and The MC didn't mentioned it. In a novel's story telling sense, I think the MC should had talked about it a bit..... Maybe the MC should have an interaction with Elly about her hair so that the story flow is smoother? Just a thought.

buff

May 29, 2017

Only thing resembling a minigame is the fight scenes? It's like boxing, you want to move toward the punch. (If you think about it, it's a hell of a lot easier for you to punch cross body, i.e. hitting leftward with your right arm, than to punch outward with any force.) That's pretty much it. Someone punches with their right, you dodge to your left (their right).

Works pretty well in real life too, at least if you're quick enough.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What minigame?
There is no minigame in Parental Love.
Oh not really minigame, what i was talking about was those fist fights where you need to get the right combination to go through, i hate this because it's lame, you hit, save, reload until the end. I don't like this because it's just annoying and doesn't add anything to that great game!!
I just finished it, harem, and i was a lot of fun, i love that game!!!:p
It went totally crazy at the end, that was great !
Fortunately i think the dev decided to give up about those fist fights after the second one, right decision !
I guess i was not the only one to hate this!!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Only thing resembling a minigame is the fight scenes? It's like boxing, you want to move toward the punch. (If you think about it, it's a hell of a lot easier for you to punch cross body, i.e. hitting leftward with your right arm, than to punch outward with any force.) That's pretty much it. Someone punches with their right, you dodge to your left (their right).

Works pretty well in real life too, at least if you're quick enough.
Yes i know what you mean, but when i see such a thing in a VN it just annoys me and i don't even want to think about tactics, i want it over as fast as possible.
It's not that i don't like combat games, i played FPS, RPG since 30 years but when i play a VN, i'm not in the mood to do such things.

Last edited:
Reactions: zetsupetsu and buff

klutzmcgee

May 9, 2021
Well.... that was an arousing adventure!

I was looking for a game similar to Sisterly Lust and I definitely found it. Took a couple days with all of your help to get all 5 endings (actually had to use a walkthrough from mejoress to get the "Make it Special" and "Forbidden One" achieves.

Still missing a couple achievements....'Dating my.... Doughnut' (I swear I've gotten to the scene with Sofi multiple times where she puts on a wig and nothing has happened).... and obviously without that I'm missing the 'Completionist' but I'm not going to stress myself out.... I'd rather move to a new game and enjoy myself all over again... and hopefully it's done as well as this one!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Well.... that was an arousing adventure!

I was looking for a game similar to Sisterly Lust and I definitely found it. Took a couple days with all of your help to get all 5 endings (actually had to use a walkthrough from mejoress to get the "Make it Special" and "Forbidden One" achieves.

Still missing a couple achievements....'Dating my.... Doughnut' (I swear I've gotten to the scene with Sofi multiple times where she puts on a wig and nothing has happened).... and obviously without that I'm missing the 'Completionist' but I'm not going to stress myself out.... I'd rather move to a new game and enjoy myself all over again... and hopefully it's done as well as this one!
"Dating my ..... Doughnut" is when the girl in the background walks past. You actually need to stay on her image for a bit longer than 5 seconds.
This should be of some help. https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v1-00-luxee.3222/post-4163933

• Love
Reactions: klutzmcgee

klutzmcgee

May 9, 2021
"Dating my ..... Doughnut" is when the girl in the background walks past. You actually need to stay on her image for a bit longer than 5 seconds.
This should be of some help.
Gahhhh.... now I'll have to go back... lol I'm more than sure I did that, even on accident... thanks! I'll try real quick... thanks Ctrl button!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes