felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
art is good but i really wish i didnt have to hear about fucking a 12 year old so much, the loli writing is a bit too thick for me.

even for me it was a little too much.

but then by far the thing that bothered me most about the game is that MC continues to declare great loves while behaving like the worst of manipulators, leaving the dirty work to his sister

I have nothing against games with corruption, but at least the protagonist should take responsibility, instead he continues to believe himself a hero ...

Ditto. I asked this question a while ago, but never got a response. I have most of them, but I'm missing a few. (Rickshaw, Now Where Did I Leave my Sophi, Dating My Doughnut, etc.)
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png

Last edited:

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020

but then by far the thing that bothered me most about the game is that MC continues to declare great loves while behaving like the worst of manipulators, leaving the dirty work to his sister

I have nothing against games with corruption, but at least the protagonist should take responsibility, instead he continues to believe himself a hero ...
the heck are you talking about? are you gonna let your daughters be deprived of their daily dose of cummies?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

The MC is not that he leaves the dirty work to his sister, but that he should act like he really doesnt want to do anything with them so that his wife doesnt suspect anything. For me the corruption is very well worked in this sense, it is more credible how it is in parental love than if we saw the MC talk to her about how he likes his daughters and that it would not be so much to fuck them to change her mind. In other games, corruption is a disaster, where with twice staying with the girl and saying something perverted, you transform her from a nun to a whore, that kind of corruption does seem horrible and not very credible to me.

Reactions: DeathAl

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The MC is not that he leaves the dirty work to his sister, but that he should act like he really doesnt want to do anything with them so that his wife doesnt suspect anything. For me the corruption is very well worked in this sense, it is more credible how it is in parental love than if we saw the MC talk to her about how he likes his daughters and that it would not be so much to fuck them to change her mind. In other games, corruption is a disaster, where with twice staying with the girl and saying something perverted, you transform her from a nun to a whore, that kind of corruption does seem horrible and not very credible to me.

when we know what MC thinks, he often pretends naive, not to imagine what his sister will do, what he himself will do with his daughters

for example, all the conversations he makes with Sofi ...

I'm not saying it's a defect, I'm fine with a bad protagonist, but I like being aware of it

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you get the "Make it special" achievement? Whenever I try to make Elly's first time special, it pushes me off the Forbidden route and into Elly's ending. I've also used the walkthrough mod and it still doesn't help.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
How do you get the "Make it special" achievement? Whenever I try to make Elly's first time special, it pushes me off the Forbidden route and into Elly's ending. I've also used the walkthrough mod and it still doesn't help.
Make sure you don't cum inside Elly during the date at the pier, otherwise you won't be able to bullshit your way past Emily. Following the walkthrough for Ada's route should net you the achievement, as it's the only way to make Ada's first time special as well.

Reactions: Luxee

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Still trying to decide if I like this game...
I mean I don't dislike it but there's something about it. I don't like.

Anyways, I have 2 endings
1) Harem
2) MC runs off with his daughters and Jenna hooks up with Emily. ( I was clicking thru fast, what happens to Sofi?)

Can someone please provide a quick synopsis of the other endings.

Tks

Edit. Just went full on c*nt mode and got the ending with Jenna. My favorite girl in the game

Oh and what happened to Sienna?

Last edited:

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Still trying to decide if I like this game...
I mean I don't dislike it but there's something about it. I don't like.

Anyways, I have 2 endings
1) Harem
2) MC runs off with his daughters and Jenna hooks up with Emily. ( I was clicking thru fast, what happens to Sofi?)

Can someone please provide a quick synopsis of the other endings.

Tks

Edit. Just went full on c*nt mode and got the ending with Jenna. My favorite girl in the game

Oh and what happened to Sienna?
It's implied in some of the other endings but explicitly stated in the Emily Ending, that Sienna is dead. After a coked-up night, Shaw gave Sienna the keys to the car and both of them got in a car wreck, which unfortunately killed Sienna.
Also, brief ending synopsis:
Emily Ending, you get with Emily only. Jenna gets heartbroken and Emily agrees to keep her attraction to you non-physical.
Elly Ending, Emily kicks you and Jenna out after finding out you came inside Emily during the pier date. 1 month later, Elly runs away, finds you, and you, Jenna, and Elly get together.
As for the Ada ending, Sofi remains a friend of the family and attends college.
Hope that answers your questions.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's implied in some of the other endings but explicitly stated in the Emily Ending, that Sienna is dead. After a coked-up night, Shaw gave Sienna the keys to the car and both of them got in a car wreck, which unfortunately killed Sienna.
Also, brief ending synopsis:
Emily Ending, you get with Emily only. Jenna gets heartbroken and Emily agrees to keep her attraction to you non-physical.
Elly Ending, Emily kicks you and Jenna out after finding out you came inside Emily during the pier date. 1 month later, Elly runs away, finds you, and you, Jenna, and Elly get together.
As for the Ada ending, Sofi remains a friend of the family and attends college.
Hope that answers your questions.
there is also the ending only with Jenna, in which Emily throws you out of the house and you take refuge in Jenna's house, here you have a flashback on the beginning of their incestuous relationship quid by their elder sister Sienna (sex with both sisters)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
there is also the ending only with Jenna, in which Emily throws you out of the house and you take refuge in Jenna's house, here you have a flashback on the beginning of their incestuous relationship quid by their elder sister Sienna (sex with both sisters)
Let me summarize it properly

1) Emily Ending: In relationship with emily only. MC breaks up sexual relationship with Jenna. Elly still loves MC but MC does not love her back. Jenna Divorces her husband. Alone forever
2) Jenna Ending: Emily kicks out MC from her life. MC goes to Jenna. Flashback of Sienna, Jenna and MC relationship when their sexual relationship started. Emily marries MC. They leave their family.
3) Elly Ending: Emily kicks out MC and Jenna from her house. Elly searches for MC. MC,Jenna and Elly Married and happily lived together.
4) Harem Route: Self explanatory.
5) Ada Ending: Not into underage girls so i did not play this route.

I really wish there was a route with MC+Emily+Jenna. I like both Emily and Jenna equally.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let me summarize it properly

1) Emily Ending: In relationship with emily only. MC breaks up sexual relationship with Jenna. Elly still loves MC but MC does not love her back. Jenna Divorces her husband. Alone forever
2) Jenna Ending: Emily kicks out MC from her life. MC goes to Jenna. Flashback of Sienna, Jenna and MC relationship when their sexual relationship started. Emily marries MC. They leave their family.
3) Elly Ending: Emily kicks out MC and Jenna from her house. Elly searches for MC. MC,Jenna and Elly Married and happily lived together.
4) Harem Route: Self explanatory.
5) Ada Ending: Not into underage girls so i did not play this route.

I really wish there was a route with MC+Emily+Jenna. I like both Emily and Jenna equally.
the first ending is not like that, MC marries Emily, Elly accepts that MC does not reciprocate her feelings, Jenna instead is rejected and leaves

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes