d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
so let me get it clear. MC and his sister were in love and that is why sister did not marry anyone till she turned 38 and married because her father wanted her to so that they can put stop to the rumors about them but MC and sister chose a guy who would agree not to have sex with sister and be married just for the name sake?

Damien did not know about sexual relationship of MC and sister before marriage?

why did Sister refer Damien as 'it'?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
so let me get it clear. MC and his sister were in love and that is why sister did not marry anyone till she turned 38 and married because her father wanted her to so that they can put stop to the rumors about them but MC and sister chose a guy who would agree not to have sex with sister and be married just for the name sake?

Damien did not know about sexual relationship of MC and sister before marriage?

why did Sister refer Damien as 'it'?
Damien knew the whole time and wasn't interested in the name. Damien is an extreme submissive who is into being cuckolded and would rather watch someone else fuck his wife than fuck her himself. Jenna called him 'it' out of contempt and really doesn't give a damn about him.

Red469

May 18, 2018
why not? - I am not judging, but I'm not a fan. imho incest should be separate thing - the patch bundles all together.
BTW about the patch -try that:
1. open game folder
2. mouse right click - create text file
3. rename it "patch.renpy"

Congratulations!!! You have THE ALMIGHTY PATCH
If you dont like incest then I hazard 85% of whats here you wont like... Maybe your on the wrong site?
Again not judging you, simply stating that perhaps you should be grabbing the content off steam or patreon as this already has everything custom built as you prefer it.

Sister ending is way better than expected.
Ya... Totally. Cant agree more there.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

list101

Mar 18, 2019
If you dont like incest then I hazard 85% of whats here you wont like... Maybe your on the wrong site?
Again not judging you, simply stating that perhaps you should be grabbing the content off steam or patreon as this already has everything custom built as you prefer it.

Ya... Totally. Cant agree more there.
Well I posted DIY patch instructions to enable incest - which is DISABLED by default.
Where did you pull that arbitrary "85%" from is a mystery.
I like the game 100% and as proof I spend time to make a mod!
Your attempt to ban people from this site, because they don't have the same taste as you will not going to work. So calm down and stop spewing arbitrary percentages and condescending judgmental stuff, cause I'm not going anywhere, no matter if it's to your liking.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, whats up with the mods for this game with 1.0? There is like 4 mods now, but they all do different things and cannot be used at the same time.

Could we possibly get them put together in one so we can have the walkthrough mod, gallery and achievement mod, and incest unlock all in one? Please?

Furthermore, my game wont load now with old saves from 0.99 and I am seeing people saying the Ada scenes are censored again.

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Ok, whats up with the mods for this game with 1.0? There is like 4 mods now, but they all do different things and cannot be used at the same time.

Could we possibly get them put together in one so we can have the walkthrough mod, gallery and achievement mod, and incest unlock all in one? Please?

Furthermore, my game wont load now with old saves from 0.99 and I am seeing people saying the Ada scenes are censored again.
Yeah, or at least make it modular.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You need to start a new game for v1.00 because old saves could be incompatible, it's mentioned in the Changelog:
Made old saves not show up (purposefully because old saves also just wouldn't work with this version [very well]) / Sidenote: you can go to %APPDATA%/Roaming/RenPy/ParentalLove-1492770962 and delete this folder now as those saves are dead.
There is no obvious coordination on the game mods - beyond the "standard" incest mod, each Dev has their own value to offer. Whether someone wants to tackle an all-in-one mod or not is another question.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes