• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

perez3579

Nov 16, 2018
Has anyone been having the problem of getting the forbidden fruit ending when going for the harem one. i even used the walkthrough but it keeps giving me the fruit one

Feb 10, 2018
read the first description please - the mod restores all Sofi scenes and removes the censored lock without introducing incest.
That was my goal
OK, so I understood correctly. I need your mod and the patch if i want all content and incest. FYI I did read your description and your replies to me are what caused the confusion. In fact when I asked if i still needed the patch you said I didn't.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Has anyone been having the problem of getting the forbidden fruit ending when going for the harem one. i even used the walkthrough but it keeps giving me the fruit one
Are you playing without the patch? If so, it's just what I said on a previous post: You can't be on the harem route on Ada's trip, because if you do, you will marry Ada automatically and get the "The Forbidden One" ending.

OK, so I understood correctly. I need your mod and the patch if i want all content and incest. FYI I did read your description and your replies to me are what caused the confusion. In fact when I asked if i still needed the patch you said I didn't.
Sorry to butt in your conversation, but what are your objective? Can't you just play with the patch if you want the cut content and the incest?

list101

Mar 18, 2019
well not quite - my mod actually disables incest alltogether for the English version. The patch will not restore it. For incest replace that file in the "game" folder.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
The second one is from the achievement "That's all folks!", obtained by getting all five endings. The first one I think isn't used on the game and was just left over by the developer.
I don't know how I missed the first one. Its really embarrassing, I got all the achievements (used mod) but somehow I overlook it. Its present in my achievements. But can you clear one more thing. In the picture one is Elly. Who is the other girl ? She look so familiar but can't recognize her.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I don't know how I missed the first one. Its really embarrassing, I got all the achievements (used mod) but somehow I overlook it. Its present in my achievements. But can you clear one more thing. In the picture one is Elly. Who is the other girl ? She look so familiar but can't recognize her.
Pretty sure that's the youngest sister from Milfy City.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Pretty sure that's the youngest sister from Milfy City.
I should go see a doctor. This pandemic has effected my memory badly. How could I forgot Sara. One of the hottest girl in F95. May be because I played the last version of Milfy City long ago. But I should have recognized her.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Maybe because I played the last version of Milfy City long ago.
Haven't we all? ... Haven't we all? I'm honestly convinced that after this update and huge maybe on one more after that it's done because Icstor's gotten bored and is moving on. I know it's not Parental Love related, but jeez - when people complain about two week longer than expected wait times I look at Milfy City and sigh.

Reactions: dipp007

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Haven't we all? ... Haven't we all? I'm honestly convinced that after this update and huge maybe on one more after that it's done because Icstor's gotten bored and is moving on. I know it's not Parental Love related, but jeez - when people complain about two week longer than expected wait times I look at Milfy City and sigh.
Same goes with F.I.L.F. Both are great games. But Its really painful to wait for the update for so long. But as I am not a patreon no complain to the Dev.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Same goes with F.I.L.F. Both are great games. But Its really painful to wait for the update for so long. But as I am not a patreon no complain to the Dev.
Wow! I completely forgot FILF was a thing. Didn't even make sense either, since it was Son / Mother / Sister stuff not Dad / Daughter / Wife stuff. And see, I'm not a patron either, so I don't complain, just kind of wonder sometimes what's going on.

(Honestly, even if I was a patron I wouldn't get all that angry - while it's shitty when things get abandoned, Patreon isn't intended to give someone an livable income, it's meant for hobbies and things.[Or at least, it was at the beginning.])

Feb 10, 2018
Sorry to butt in your conversation, but what are your objective? Can't you just play with the patch if you want the cut content and the incest?
That was my original understanding but according to list101 there is still a missing scene that way.

well not quite - my mod actually disables incest alltogether for the English version. The patch will not restore it. For incest replace that file in the "game" folder.
So to make sure we're on the same page, I can apply your mod then add that file to the game folder?

perez3579

Nov 16, 2018
Are you playing without the patch? If so, it's just what I said on a previous post: You can't be on the harem route on Ada's trip, because if you do, you will marry Ada automatically and get the "The Forbidden One" ending.

i only have the regular game installed unless it now automatically comes with that patch.

Luxee

Deluded weirdo
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2017
Have you ever heard of retcon? This overview was for the previous versions, where the girls were 3 years older. This is the current one:
Oops sorry for all the confusion, even the blurb on my website was outdated! Thanks for pointing that out. At the beginning of the game it was 15 years (Ada 18 y/o), then after my original patreon suspension, I changed it to 12 years (Ada 15 y/o), now at the end of the game, I changed it to 9 years (Ada 12 y/o). The blurb on here just hasn't been updated since it was 15 years.

Red469

May 18, 2018
No incest mod? Really? Why would anyone want that?

This and Sisterly Lust, both have perfect harem ending!
Ya gotta agree with you on both counts... This one is done beautifully.
Same goes for the other.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Oops sorry for all the confusion, even the blurb on my website was outdated! Thanks for pointing that out. At the beginning of the game it was 15 years (Ada 18 y/o), then after my original patreon suspension, I changed it to 12 years (Ada 15 y/o), now at the end of the game, I changed it to 9 years (Ada 12 y/o). The blurb on here just hasn't been updated since it was 15 years.
Hi Luxee

Thank you for all your hard work on this vn, its been a fav of mine for loong time, and now that its complete, its Excellent to see that you made sure to give this vn a proper send off with excellent Endings.

I know I am not alone in saying Thank you for this.
I look forward to your future work.

Have you started on a new project already or are you taking a break for a bit?

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
That was my original understanding but according to list101 there is still a missing scene that way.
There's one scene that isn't obtainable by normal means in the restaurant on day 4. I think it wasn't finished and was just left in the script. I would just use the patch and jump to the scene if curious.

Hi, Luxee! Congrats again on the game, I really enjoyed it and look forward to your next projects!
Problably you didn't see it, but in a previous post I told about some Sofi lewd scenes that are obtainable even without the patch. Maybe you would like to check it out if you plan to release a bugfix or something.
Thanks!

Reactions: Luxee
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes