• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
I was hoping someone could help, what games are referenced in the achievement images? For instance I see under "I don't remember this" I see a certain Milfy sister, but under "Daddy's favourite" I don't know the game. I would love to try that one.
"That's all folks!" and "I don't remember this..." references Sara from Milfy City and Dating My Daughter... doughnut! references D from Dating My Daughter.
I don't know what "It don't grow on trees" nor" Daddy's favourite"/"Clear favourite" references. The file name for the images are Devhub_contest_2_1 and aseki_yui_4 respectively, so I searched for Aseki Yui and Seki Yui (some achievements images starts with an A as in Achievement) but I didn't find a damn thing. If you find out, please tell me, because I found the girl very cute.

Luxee I really enjoyed this game (patched, obviously, otherwise it makes no sense) up until this update. This update removed interactions with Sofia (and as a by-product Ada as they are friends therefore of an age), because for some reason they were deemed 'underage'. My question is why? Have you read your own overview? - A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. - My question is, What costitutes a while? In a relationship like this I would think there would be at least some years of denial/compromise before Emily would sue for divorce and sole custody, as IRL I've seen relationships like this last decades. As the developer you could have decided upon at the very least three years, giving your - SPOILER: MORE It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. - making Ada and Sofia at least 18+.

tl;dr know your own lore, patch back in Sofia and Ada, please.
Have you ever heard of retcon? This overview was for the previous versions, where the girls were 3 years older. This is the current one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even with the previous age, Ada's body had the appearance of a younger girl, and while obviously there's a lot of people who are older than what they look, It's possible that her current age are what the developer always wanted.
If you want the Sofi content back, just patch the game with the patch from the OP.

the portuguese translation is buggy, on day four the game is in english
I just tested it and had it working just fine up until Elly's sex scene on Day 5. Have you edited some scripts or installed some mods?

Last edited:

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
It's always a happiness when a game gets finished. I think this game was one of the first ones I downloaded here when I first discovered F95zone. There were some things that maybe I would've preferred differently, but overall is a really great game that I enjoyed very much. The fifth ending, although I don't consider a "full" route, was very good, just like the rest of the game. Congrats, Luxee! And now that it's completed, I look forward to an update to Apartment #69, that even on such early version, had me very interested.

I had already played the first four endings with a patched 0.99, but when I saw Sofi had all her lewd scenes removed, I played the game without patch to see how it went and discovered some things.

It's hard to get the harem ending with a not patched version of the game. If you don't refuse Elly before Ada's trip, you are locked on the The Forbidden One route. If you want to go for the Harem route, you need to be on The Pure Husband path and start fooling around with Elly after the trip.

The epilogue has a scene with Ada and Sofi even when not patched. While Ada's looks older, the scene is blocked on the gallery without the patch, so I don't know if it happens after a timeskip when both of them are of age, or the developer forgot to censor.

But there are 3 Sofi scenes that I'm pretty sure it should have been censored. 2 of them is only nudity, but one of them is full-blown sex.
One of the nude scenes is in the spa and the other is on the ending when we have to speak to her about the move, which happens regardless of your choice in Day 7. The sex scene happens the night we are hospitalized if we chose to change the subject. Whereas the first two scenes I mentioned aren't entirely sexual, the latter could attract Patreon's rage, so I think it should be removed from the not patched version.

If Luxee reads this, thanks for the great game and please don't take it the wrong way, I'm just trying to help.
Keep up with the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyktym76

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I'm still confused. If your mod restores incest why is it "no" incest. That seems to be the opposite of what you are saying.
read the first description please - the mod restores all Sofi scenes and removes the censored lock without introducing incest.
That was my goal

Last edited:

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
"That's all folks!" and "I don't remember this..." references Sara from Milfy City and Dating My Daughter... doughnut! references D from Dating My Daughter.
I don't know what It don't grow on trees nor Daddy's favourite/Clear favourite references. The file name for the images are Devhub_contest_2_1 and aseki_yui_4 respectively, so I searched for Aseki Yui and Seki Yui (some achievements images starts with an A as in Achievement) but I didn't find a damn thing. If you find out, please tell me, because I found the girl very cute.
Thank you for trying though, it's a mystery and it is bugging me. I'll keep looking as well, but perhaps some other sleuth here has the answer.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Thank you for trying though, it's a mystery and it is bugging me. I'll keep looking as well, but perhaps some other sleuth here has the answer.
"It Don't Grow On Trees" is I believe obtained by joking about paying for clothing both times it comes up, referring to money.

Reactions: pgm_01

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
"It Don't Grow On Trees" is I believe obtained by joking about paying for clothing both times it comes up, referring to money.
We are talking about the characters on the achievements images. The image from "It don't grow on trees" seems to be inside a club, but I don't recognize the place nor the characters. It could be some random models, but since the other images show characters from this game or some "guest" game, I'm considering it's the same thing.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
We are talking about the characters on the achievements images. The image from "It don't grow on trees" seems to be inside a club, but I don't recognize the place nor the characters. It could be some random models, but since the other images show characters from this game or some "guest" game, I'm considering it's the same thing.
Ah! My bad! The girls look familiar, especially the one with the selfie-stick, but I can't place it.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
I think I've cracked the mystery. It's the Yui character from DAZ that's apparently a new character for Apartment #69.
I've created a Discord account just to join Luxee's server and search in there. Hahaha

Still don't know about the other one, though.

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
I think I've cracked the mystery. It's the Yui character from DAZ that's apparently a new character for Apartment #69.
I've created a Discord account just to join Luxee's server and search in there. Hahaha

Still don't know about the other one, though.
That's amazing. If that's what we have to look forward to in Apartment 69 then colour me very thrilled.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
this games embrace of impregnation pleases me, would like to find more. story was quite silly tbh, but i liked it enuf. wish there was more preggo content tho

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I just tested it and had it working just fine up until Elly's sex scene on Day 5. Have you edited some scripts or installed some mods?
[/QUOTE]

I put the incest patch

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Damn, my saves file all gone, can someone give their complete saves files because i don't want to restart from earlier.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
I put the incest patch
Just tried on a fresh compressed version (deleted the folder and extracted the .zip again) with the patch and it's still working. Are you sure there wasn't any modifications on the scripts? Try downloading the game again.

There is a French translation https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-french-translation-v0-99-maxo.54479/
I think that is important to show it in the main post.
This translation is for v0.99. Since the game had some changes even on the old routes, I think it's highly likely that it would not work correctly, so linking it on the OP would just be a hindrance.

Guys lost all my saves - can you share full gallery?
Damn, my saves file all gone, can someone give their complete saves files because i don't want to restart from earlier.
View attachment saves.zip

Download the attachment and extract its contents to the "game" folder. Please be aware that you have to overwrite your own persistent save file, so it would be wise to make a backup.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes