Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Still nobody out there who knows for sure how the "Completionist" achievement can be obtained? I have all other achievements and all gallery scenes unlocked. So I guess that should qualify for being a completionist. But obviously it doesn't.:unsure:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Still nobody out there who knows for sure how the "Completionist" achievement can be obtained? I have all other achievements and all gallery scenes unlocked. So I guess that should qualify for being a completionist. But obviously it doesn't.:unsure:
This is the check , it is called every time you unlock an achievement :

Python:
label check_for_completionist_achievement:

if persistent.accompletionist != 1 and persistent.achappyend == 1 and persistent.acdaddyf == 1 and persistent.acrickshaw == 1 and persistent.acupatch == 1 and persistent.acdmd == 1 and persistent.acmoneyjoke == 1 and persistent.acallends == 1 and persistent.acspecialf == 1 and persistent.acendone == 1 and persistent.acendoneb == 1:
        pause
        $ persistent.accompletionist = 1
        $ renpy.notify("Achievement: Completionist")
    # Doesn't check for: "acendtwo, acendthree, acendfour, acendfive" achievements because it checks for 'completed all ends' achievement instead, which is equivalent.

return
The only way to check is to see your persistent file (save folder)... to verify if something is wrong

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
This is the check , it is called every time you unlock an achievement :

Python:
label check_for_completionist_achievement:

if persistent.accompletionist != 1 and persistent.achappyend == 1 and persistent.acdaddyf == 1 and persistent.acrickshaw == 1 and persistent.acupatch == 1 and persistent.acdmd == 1 and persistent.acmoneyjoke == 1 and persistent.acallends == 1 and persistent.acspecialf == 1 and persistent.acendone == 1 and persistent.acendoneb == 1:
        pause
        $ persistent.accompletionist = 1
        $ renpy.notify("Achievement: Completionist")
    # Doesn't check for: "acendtwo, acendthree, acendfour, acendfive" achievements because it checks for 'completed all ends' achievement instead, which is equivalent.

return
The only way to check is to see your persistent file (save folder)... to verify if something is wrong
Thank you, but unfortunately the file is quite unreadable, at least with notepad. Is a special program needed?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thank you, but unfortunately the file is quite unreadable, at least with notepad. Is a special program needed?
You can't read it easily.
If you want see the value of a variable , in game use console Shift + o (letter not zero)

and write the variable , example
persistent.achappyend
now you see the value , if 1 that achievements is unlocked
I am not responsible for any damage ... or if you want post your persistent I take a look

achiev.jpg

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
You can't read it easily.
If you want see the value of a variable , in game use console Shift + o (letter not zero)

and write the variable , example
persistent.achappyend
now you see the value , if 1 that achievements is unlocked
I am not responsible for any damage ... or if you want post your persistent I take a look
Thank you again! All conditions are met (persistent.accompletionist is null, of course)... :unsure: But persistent.accompletionist is not set to 1.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thank you again! All conditions are met (persistent.accompletionist is null, of course)... :unsure: But persistent.accompletionist is not set to 1.
Something went wrong ... do you remember the last achievements you unlocked ?

Or ... more simple in console
persistent.accompletionist = 1

Or if you want to try the check with that label
call check_for_completionist_achievement

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Something went wrong ... do you remember the last achievements you unlocked ?

Or ... more simple in console
persistent.accompletionist = 1

Or if you want to try the check with that label
call check_for_completionist_achievement
I am not totally sure, but I guess it was either "That's all folks" or "Harem" (the one with Sofi). Setting the variable to 1 in the console worked, thanks! Lovely picture! :love:

Reactions: Tacito

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I am not totally sure, but I guess it was either "That's all folks" or "Harem" (the one with Sofi). Setting the variable to 1 in the console worked, thanks! Lovely picture! :love:
Yes ... why to play the game ?
We put all variables to 1 ... done ;)

Halfbreed

Jul 7, 2017
I was hoping someone could help, what games are referenced in the achievement images? For instance I see under "I don't remember this" I see a certain Milfy sister, but under "Daddy's favourite" I don't know the game. I would love to try that one.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
our sister leaves her husband to stay with mc?
In some endings yes.

They are in a loveless marriage, the creator has the husband be a cuckold (and I do mean literally, not an insult) and it's established that she only really married her husband because she couldn't marry the MC due to reputation of the company/their mother's heart. The husband, for the most part, seems to have no real care for her as a person. He does seem to be somewhat helpful towards both of you, but it also seems like his big thing is just that he's in the relationship because he has a cuckold+denial fetish.

While normally I'm against cheating/NTR/cuckold, at least here it seems consensual and worst case the husband loses wank material?

Reactions: fregonard

Jessica143

Dec 8, 2017
Parental Love 1.0 Taboo + Gallery unlocker + achievements spy
While it should work without extracting the .rpa, a clean situation is always better.
If you do not extract you can have some errors duplicate ... exit and reload
Read the game changelog carefully ...
1 New folder , extract the game
2 With unren option 1 extract archive.rpa, delete archive.rpa from the game folder
3 Apply the Mod

Gallery unlocker, switch from only unlocked to view all.
Playing in this mode will also unlock the scene in the game because the persistent file is based on "if viewed"
You are warned :)

achievements spy, in the achievements switch from only unlocked to view all

+Fixed a bug with Ada gallery

Beta release use at your own risk :)
Anyone tried it with DA's wt mod and ic patch combined?

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes