Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
this update make a multiple endings? not just 3 but also more 5 routh? im confuse, cuz also the tag not saying multiple end,,

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
might have to start a new game if you used lain's mod before or didn't
Config developer is enabled in game ... so there is the check on duplicate labels , new rpy and rpy in archive.rpa
Normally you exit and rerun and the problem is solved, or ...
config.developer = False

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label barscene1 is defined twice, at
  File "scripts/d1.rpyc", line 12 and
  File "game/scripts/d1.rpy", line 12.

The label _call_check_for_completionist_achievement_9 is defined twice, at
  File "scripts/d1.rpyc", line 17 and
  File "game/scripts/d1.rpy", line 17.

The label _call_check_for_completionist_achievement_10 is defined twice, at
  File "scripts/d1.rpyc", line 38 and
  File "game/scripts/d1.rpy", line 38.

..... and so on

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm taking a crash course in modding this game. In general I like the Harem ending, but there are a few things that happen in the story that I didn't like all that much. One example, Ada's first time being a drunken fumble, when there is great scene on the Forbidden path. So, I'm kind of making a "Perfect" Harem ending. I just finished my first alteration and Ren'py seems fairly straight forward to program.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I'm taking a crash course in modding this game. In general I like the Harem ending, but there are a few things that happen in the story that I didn't like all that much. One example, Ada's first time being a drunken fumble, when there is great scene on the Forbidden path. So, I'm kind of making a "Perfect" Harem ending. I just finished my first alteration and Ren'py seems fairly straight forward to program.
Honestly, that's a good idea. Ada deserves better, or at the very least, we deserve to have seen the first time in more than a blurry flashback.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Are you sure? that mod explicitly says "no incest" while the incest patch in op says it restores all content.
I am very sure why dont you try for yourself
this mod is NO incest
where the patch
1. doesn't restore Sofi handjob in the coffee-shop
2. change all relations to mc as incest

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
this update make a multiple endings? not just 3 but also more 5 routh? im confuse, cuz also the tag not saying multiple end,,
Yes there are now 5 total endings. Good husband, Ada, Elly, Harem, and sister. Technically 6 as two versions of the harem one.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Still nobody out there who knows for sure how the "Completionist" achievement can be obtained? I have all other achievements and all gallery scenes unlocked. So I guess that should qualify for being a completionist. But obviously it doesn't.:unsure:

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes