Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Parental Love 1.0 and 1.1 Taboo + Gallery unlocker + achievements spy
While it should work without extracting the .rpa, a clean situation is always better.
If you do not extract you can have some errors duplicate ... exit and reload
Read the game changelog carefully ...
1 New folder , extract the game
2 With unren option 1 extract archive.rpa, delete archive.rpa from the game folder
3 Apply the Mod

Gallery unlocker, switch from only unlocked to view all.
Playing in this mode will also unlock the scene in the game because the persistent file is based on "if viewed"
You are warned :)

achievements spy, in the achievements switch from only unlocked to view all

+Fixed a bug with Ada gallery for version 1.0

Beta release use at your own risk :)

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Parental Love 1.0 Taboo + Gallery unlocker + achievements spy
While it should work without extracting the .rpa, a clean situation is always better.
If you do not extract you can have some errors duplicate ... exit and reload
Read the game changelog carefully ...
1 New folder , extract the game
2 With unren option 1 extract archive.rpa, delete archive.rpa from the game folder
3 Apply the Mod

Gallery unlocker, switch from only unlocked to view all.
Playing in this mode will also unlock the scene in the game because the persistent file is based on "if viewed"
You are warned :)

achievements spy, in the achievements switch from only unlocked to view all

+Fixed a bug with Ada gallery

Beta release use at your own risk :)
Our hero
Thanks man

• Red Heart
Reactions: seamanq

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
okay, i had a feeling that was here, but couldn't remembe- wait, but we still have lewds with Ada? why no lewds with sofi +m+
Luxee could have worded his patch notes better, she was removed (or rather put behind the patch like Ada - so use patch and you're good) as she is now 15 years old according to the lore/luxee.

Reactions: lofi

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
Oh boy, here goes a great game, PL was one of the first games of this type that I played and together with DmD they were the cause of my father-daughter fetish, I have followed the game for a couple of years now, sometimes it took him a lot to got a new update of game, sometimes things happened that I did not like in the story, such as there is not an ending only with Elly, not with Elly and Jenna, only Elly, sometimes the situations in game were very silly, but damn, few eroges I have enjoyed as much as this one, it only remains to thank Luxee for giving us this game and continuing to support it now in A69.
It was a honor to follow PL all this time

D

Deleted member 2631054

Can someone share his 0.99 save ?
Not needed to see new content since .99, just start a new game and grab Ex's ass at the bar, you get a game over then the 5th ending starts...

Last edited by a moderator:
4.20 star(s) 214 Votes