valvargar

Jul 10, 2019
harem route (wife + daughter + sophie)
forbidden one (daughters)
dear sister (mc sister + flashback with + one)
pure husband (wife)

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020

This is the ultimate version of the walkthrough I'll be making. This also has the choices required for v1.0 content (which is at the writing of this not a thing)

The .pdf walkthrough is just a long text file with all the right choices and the .exe walkthrough is a really small program that allows you to choose which type of playthrough you're going for and what day you're on.
Again, I advice against downloading the .exe walkthrough from any untrusted source and downloading it through my page instead.

.pdf Walkthrough DOWNLOAD
.exe Walkthrough DOWNLOAD
Is this 1.0 version the one to use with the 1.0 completed game version? I know this question sounds dumb, but since this post is from May 25th and I am not seeing an "Edited" text in it (in case it got updated these past few days), just wanted to be sure I will be following the latest WT.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is this 1.0 version the one to use with the 1.0 completed game version? I know this question sounds dumb, but since this post is from May 25th and I am not seeing an "Edited" text in it (in case it got updated these past few days), just wanted to be sure I will be following the latest WT.
The walkthrough does have the 5th route on it but im not sure if it has every change from 99 to 1. But I would love to know myself

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I don't get the problems with having the save files not working. It just gives you the perfect excuse to go get all the endings again, while unlocking the achievements. Also, something tells me the ages were always supposed to be this way. There was no way Ada's character model was 15. Lie about the ages for Patreon's puritans and then in the final release put in the real ages of the characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Parental Love 1.00 + Compressed + Incest

visit my blog for more android ports
First of all, ty for ur work porting this, but can u fix the problem with the patch pls?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I don't get the problems with having the save files not working. It just gives you the perfect excuse to go get all the endings again, while unlocking the achievements. Also, something tells me the ages were always supposed to be this way. There was no way Ada's character model was 15. Lie about the ages for Patreon's puritans and then in the final release put in the real ages of the characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would you mind sharing your save folder?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
When Ada and the MC go to the clothing boutique and Ada is clutching the MC, he says "Man... Ada's real clingy today". You can say that twice and mean it. Looking at the picture, her forefinger is actually penetrating his bicep. The fourth and fifth fingers on her left hand are penetrating her right hand. That probably needs to be reposed.

That probably should get fixed for the final, final release.

screenshot0001.png

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes