TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
End of an era. I'm glad we got to see a true ending to this game. I wish we could have gotten a little more action between the girls. Luxee could have kept this train going a little longer with more permutations on the girls, and their endings. But, I rather have a definitive end than leaving something half finished.

Who knows, maybe he'll revisit the game, and add some bonus scenes.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there are countless games that use the terms "landlady" and "roommate" with quotes as well as 'not-mother' and 'not-sister' without quotes. i dont see how they can get away dispite patreons strict anti-incest censors and this wouldnt be able too
In the game, yes. They use that to hide the real relationship. That won't last forever, Patreon will catch on and those "landlady" games will become landlady games or be terminated. It isn't that they are getting away with it solely because of the use of those terms, it is because Patreon doesn't look into the true nature of the game beyond the surface. It only takes one report for that to change and, as I have seen multiple times, there are plenty of users over there willing to do it. In fact, the majority of games that get struck down are because of reports by white knights or disgruntled patrons of the dev getting struck, Patreon doesn't really have the resources to watch every single page for that kind of activity or there would be a much more massive inquisition than there has been already. This is why no hints should be left for Patreon to find. Also, keep in mind that Patreon is most likely aware of this site given our reputation, so any subtle hint would be a possible giveaway directly to them even without a white knight reporting Lux.

Also when the main character makes the deal with his wife she is ok with him fooling around specifically with Sofi. Yet later has to be convinced pedophilia is ok with Ada.
That was prior to the timeline shift, when only Ada was underage.

To me, this does not make sense. Other than going to the same elementary school, Ada and Sofi would not be in the same middle (or junior high) schools due to the age difference. Even if they went to the same elementary school, there is very little intermixing of students between grades at the elementary level, so the story is lacking as to why they are such good friends. This creates a credibility problem with the age difference. In order for Ada and Sofi to be such good friends, there would need to be either (1) serious backstory to explain why this is so, given the fact that they would be in different schools, or (2) a closer age between the two. Putting Sofi at age 15 explains why she could (conceivably) have a job at the mall, however, this means that Ada would need to be bumped up a little to be closer in age to Sofi so they could have been in the same school at the same time. Without a backstory (went to elementary school together, neighbors, etc.) the story doesn't make sense this way.
Age has nothing to do with what school you go to as you could potentially be held back for failing enough of your classes or similar reasons. Being only 3 years apart, that WOULD put them at different schools due to grade level as, at least in my country's system, Ada would be in middle school and Sofi in high school. Going to the same elementary school would also not make sense because of the age/grade gap unless Sofi got held back a year or Ada is advanced enough to have skipped a grade. They could, as has been stated, have met through Ada's streaming or could live in range of each other to have met in person outside of school. It is, unfortunately, not explained. There is the possibility that their school is some private academy with a combined student body, which would mean both middle and high school students could be on the same campus at the same time, but those are very rare in these instances.

anyone know why all Sofi lewd scenes removed? and now Ada is 12!?
Because the timeline got moved back by three years. Ada was originally 15, so that makes her 12, and Sofi was 18, making her 15 and the patch a necessary step because Patreon hates underage pixels.

you can reenable sofi lewd scenes with the incest patch. And yes Ada is 12, her character model doesn't look much older anyway
Appearance doesn't equal age, I know a girl in her late 20s that looks like Ada, now if only somebody could tell that to Patreon.

I don't get the problems with having the save files not working. It just gives you the perfect excuse to go get all the endings again, while unlocking the achievements. Also, something tells me the ages were always supposed to be this way. There was no way Ada's character model was 15. Lie about the ages for Patreon's puritans and then in the final release put in the real ages of the characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even when her age was 15, that wasn't high enough for Patreon, so that makes no sense. Also, a character can look and not actually be underage.

Last edited:

_FaLLeN_ official

Jun 24, 2019
Somebody is having problems with the apk version just like me???
And "MY" opinion about the sis route: It's the most boring route and too short. This route should be added in the beggining of PL and not in the final version :(

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Just replayed for like the fourth time. Didn't feel like a slog at all, totally worth it. It's that good.
I went through it 2 times and saw all endings except the last one..got a new pc and theres To much content for me to do on a third try to see one new scene so im just here for the ending if u or anyone have a save for it

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
In the game, yes. They use that to hide the real relationship. That won't last forever, Patreon will catch on and those "landlady" games will become landlady games or be terminated. It isn't that they are getting away with it solely because of the use of those terms, it is because Patreon doesn't look into the true nature of the game beyond the surface. It only takes one report for that to change and, as I have seen multiple times, there are plenty of users over there willing to do it. In fact, the majority of games that get struck down are because of reports by white knights or disgruntled patrons of the dev getting struck, Patreon doesn't really have the resources to watch every single page for that kind of activity or there would be a much more massive inquisition than there has been already. This is why no hints should be left for Patreon to find. Also, keep in mind that Patreon is most likely aware of this site given our reputation, so any subtle hint would be a possible giveaway directly to them even without a white knight reporting Lux.

That was prior to the timeline shift, when only Ada was underage.

Age has nothing to do with what school you go to as you could potentially be held back for failing enough of your classes or similar reasons. Being only 3 years apart, that WOULD put them at different schools due to grade level as, at least in my country's system, Ada would be in middle school and Sofi in high school. Going to the same elementary school would also not make sense because of the age/grade gap unless Sofi got held back a year or Ada is advanced enough to have skipped a grade. They could, as has been stated, have met through Ada's streaming or could live in range of each other to have met in person outside of school. It is, unfortunately, not explained. There is the possibility that their school is some private academy with a combined student body, which would mean both middle and high school students could be on the same campus at the same time, but those are very rare in these instances.

Because the timeline got moved back by three years. Ada was originally 15, so that makes her 12, and Sofi was 18, making her 15 and the patch a necessary step because Patreon hates underage pixels.

Appearance doesn't equal age, I know a girl in her late 20s that looks like Ada, now if only somebody could tell that to Patreon.

Even when her age was 15, that wasn't high enough for Patreon, so that makes no sense. Also, a character can look and not actually be underage.
I was thinking the same. Sofi could have been held back. Especially considering her situation at home.

I think the age shift introduces a plothole if the wife still condones sleeping with Sofi.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Sienna is the older sister that passed away. Jordyn is the trans
My Bad, Thanks for the correction.

PS: I used the Gallery Mod for 1.0 but created a second Parental Love folder for it (Mod Dev suggested it). If you don't, you might have to play through the Futa scene if you unlock all Replays

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
how do you get that ending?
I'm failing to understand the question. If you play the Dear sister route it is partially MC's memories of him and his two sisters, Jenna & Sienna. During the harem route there's some dialogue about an accident and MC's older sister passing away. As for knowing the trans name, during the harem route go get a massage..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I was thinking the same. Sofi could have been held back. Especially considering her situation at home.

I think the age shift introduces a plothole if the wife still condones sleeping with Sofi.
Indeed, such stress could most definitely cause school performance or even possibly behavioral issues, so it is entirely possible. That is most definitely a plot hole with the wife because she does specifically state an apprehension toward sexual relations with Ada due to age in content prior to the timeline shift. It is possible that Lux meant to add this reference in and simply forgot or just overlooked it in his attempt to get 1.0 out the door before a certain website caught on. There has been quite a few instances of white knight and disgruntled patron reports to Patreon on games violating content rules, so it was still a very real risk to keep it there, especially for devs with a record of violations like Lux.

In some achievements there pictures of the little sister on Milfy City (forgot her name, since it's been forever), but in the achievement "Daddy's Favorite" what is the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am curious on this as well, I don't recognize her and searches for the image aren't helping.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm failing to understand the question. If you play the Dear sister route it is partially MC's memories of him and his two sisters, Jenna & Sienna. During the harem route there's some dialogue about an accident and MC's older sister passing away. As for knowing the trans name, during the harem route go get a massage..
trying to figure out how to get it.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes