• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Too many pages to look back through so it'll take a while but I'm certain someone did find it during the harem path. If I figure out the exact trigger I'll try to "document" how.
Are we talking about the trans masseuse? Finished the game around an hour and a half ago and I distinctly remember encountering her on the harem path. Followed the walkthrough exactly, so I'm not sure what the trigger could be.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Are we talking about the trans masseuse? Finished the game around an hour and a half ago and I distinctly remember encountering her on the harem path. Followed the walkthrough exactly, so I'm not sure what the trigger could be.
Yep and thank you for a confirmation as to which route it's on

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
trans girls are appealing in games. not sure how how'd i'd be in rl....not to say i haven't seen some that are hot as hell.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Is there a guide for all the achievements of this game? I would like to see everything before i stop playing for a bit

Rasaion

Dec 27, 2019
How can I enable the ada Sofie route as well with the Mac version? I don't seem to find a way to play that content there as well after the restrictions that game received.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I also LOVE the new (mini-)route with the both sis'. Though i would have liked to see more about why Sienna is not around anymore in a route that has her shown and have an 'active' role.
Be kinda hard for her to have an active role on things now, with her being dead.

Anything special in this update in regards to the Harem path or is it same old same old?
Harem path is done, nothing else is being added to it. This was the sister ending.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
She was in accident and died.

If memory serves it's mentioned in the faithful husband route. There is a chat about how his older sister was involved in an accident and passed away.
you are correct - asked the question earlier today - and replayed the husband route and found it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes