Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
so Emily and MC's sister ends up together as in couple?
Yes. The few years after the falout Jen lives in Em's house too.
They got married after a while.

Wait how would Sofi be doing fine in this scenario?
When she got the news of Ada's marriage, she was happy for them, but not eager to join the affair, like Ellie was.
After that, for quite a while still, she lived in Em's house, until she saved up enough to go on her own.
They still stay in contact as friends.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yes. The few years after the falout Jen lives in Em's house too.
They got married after a while.
Man wish there was an ending with Emily+Jenna+MC. Endings other than Harem one are so short and nothing much was thought about them. when MC rejected Jenna in Emily's route i was hoping Jenna will seduce Emily and then tell MC that Jenna and Emily are fine with a threesome relationship.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I'm glad I only did the Harem ending, because of what I see others not seem to be amazing, especially the character of Jenna not seem to be very consistent from one end to the others.

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Man wish there was an ending with Emily+Jenna+MC. Endings other than Harem one are so short and nothing much was thought about them. when MC rejected Jenna in Emily's route i was hoping Jenna will seduce Emily and then tell MC that Jenna and Emily are fine with a threesome relationship.
I was actually hoping for Jen to also be in Ada's ending, not just Ellie. Oh well.
Em was my least favorite character, somehow.
I'm glad I only did the Harem ending, because of what I see others not seem to be amazing, especially the character of Jenna not seem to be very consistent from one end to the others.
Don't know about consistency, but at least Jen's ending was sweet.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Jenna's character remains fairly consistent.

It is normal for there to be a strong breakup if MC decides to be faithful, to be a good husband for Emily, denying a part of his story. in the limit it is MC who is not consistent (and it is not even in the harem)

While Jenna staying with Emily in the finale with the two daughters is already weirder, they didn't want Emily to be alone

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I think Jenna's character remains fairly consistent.

they didn't want Emily to be alone
Why not, I just find it weird that Jenna doesn't stay with her brother when they've been more or less together since childhood, whereas Emily and Jenna has not seen each other for 9 years. my point of view they hardly know each other.

I understand that Jenne is getting closer to Emily so that her brother has a harem but not that she stays with Emily in the Ada end.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Jen saw Ada's wedding as a betrayal, she always wanted a family with her brother.
Things progressed after that, I guess.
So she wants a family with her brother so badly that she ends up with her brother's ex?
No sorry I find that too weird especially since in the harem ending it is her who pushes everyone to have a relationship with him.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
My favourite character is Jenna both personality wise and design wise. She looks proportional :D
Her ending was also the easiest to get to. I also really like her ending. Happy ending with a nice closure.

Reactions: Salami Pasta

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why not, I just find it weird that Jenna doesn't stay with her brother when they've been more or less together since childhood, whereas Emily and Jenna has not seen each other for 9 years. my point of view they hardly know each other.

I understand that Jenne is getting closer to Emily so that her brother has a harem but not that she stays with Emily in the Ada end.
but I agree with you. it is the least successful ending.

Jenna could go to MC with Elly, the only explanation I gave myself is that in that case Emily would be left completely alone, in one stroke she would lose her "husband" and her daughters, so I think they wanted to give her Jenna as a consolation, to make the aftermath of MC's actions less painful for Emily.

it may be that both Jenna and Emily, after feeling betrayed by MC, had formed their bond, but it's a guess to make the ending credible, we are not shown anything to that effect

Reactions: DeathAl

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Do you know if the developer will continue with his second game that was on OnHold, or will he continue with a different one?

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes