• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I am hoping someone smarter than I can help. I went back to play the game further and I have no saves!!. As much as I like the game I don't want to start all over again! Anyone know why this happened? Computer and all other games are fine!
1601247244979.png

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Hi, don't know if i am the only one but I installed the incest patch and put in the game folder but still the game is censored.. What can I do ?
In my case I had to go into the game folder and I highlighted the folders within and copied those files to the actual game folder of the game and that worked for me. Give this a try and see if it works for you.

Dec 10, 2018
In my case I had to go into the game folder and I highlighted the folders within and copied those files to the actual game folder of the game and that worked for me. Give this a try and see if it works for you.
Ok, quite weird. Actually, I tried it but the files are forbidden to be moved.
However, yesterday when I downloaded the patch it was called patch(1).renpy or sthmg like this due to the fact that I already downloaded it once when I tried the game in 0.16.
SO, yesterday Iit didn't work and today when I checked the actual game folder, the (1) went gone (why ?) And the censorship seems to be gone.
Weird (or i just don't have the Informatique skills), but finally worked haha which is the main objective.

Reactions: GamerGod0130

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
Ok, quite weird. Actually, I tried it but the files are forbidden to be moved.
However, yesterday when I downloaded the patch it was called patch(1).renpy or sthmg like this due to the fact that I already downloaded it once when I tried the game in 0.16.
SO, yesterday Iit didn't work and today when I checked the actual game folder, the (1) went gone (why ?) And the censorship seems to be gone.
Weird (or i just don't have the Informatique skills), but finally worked haha which is the main objective.
Well I am glad that you got it to work. but yeah strange indeed.

Reactions: Blackfantasy68

Cronosnox

Feb 25, 2018
How much NTR is actually in this considering the whole "Multiple Eric" memes? That shit just doesn't sit right with me even in games lol.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
All this time I joined f95 forum I wished a dev would just go frontal by using a clearly child model & stating her age, now that I got that with Ada (especially that patched version stating her age) I can finally rest in peace whew gg luxee

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Luxee This was an amazing game. Thanks for making it.
Can't wait for your next game. Any teasers at some point ? (;

Thanks thanks thanks alot for making this game again. This game is in my top 3 of all time :)

EDIT: My idol liked my comment. I'm in awe :love:

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i have a question ...if you play this game with the walkthrough mode active and incest patch at the end ..well almost the end when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
whats that about?how is the ending changing because of that interaction...as far as i could tell not much was really changed...so can anyone help me out figure this out? xD

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i have a question ...if you play this game with the walkthrough mode active and incest patch at the end ..well almost the end when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
whats that about?how is the ending changing because of that interaction...as far as i could tell not much was really changed...so can anyone help me out figure this out? xD
a few more lines of dialogue

no major changes

Reactions: Luxee and BTLD
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes