• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Only slight disappointment is the cuckquean stuff was teased but never really followed up on (unless I missed it).
I understand you, dude. That was the only way I wanted to accept Emily, but this one kind of faded in the end. In the end, I had to accept it, because without her, you can't get a harem of all the other girls, someone will definitely fall overboard.:(

Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
My biggest problem with the game is that people have really weird faces. The sisters have too wide glabella and their nose even in unrelativty is too small, it's like they had some weird plastic surgery. Also Emily has vertical eyebrows towards her nose, newer seen anything like that. Maybe that's the beauty standard in 2027. The sisters also seem to have gotten a tan in a very short time and gone back pale again from time to time (I'm not sure about that tho).

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Interesting interview of Luxee, mostly on Parental Love but also covers creation of A69:

God damn! That scrapped ending would have been Acting Lessons all over again, and I am not ready for that! I already have another game leaving me on a cliffhanger of possible (though I think unlikely) death as is.

Other than that, I already respected Luxee, but this interview likes him more. (Totally not because of his favorite character :p) I have some serious respect for the man, taking something he wanted to do and just doing it, learning as he gone.

This man also definitely gets it. I personally play these VNs because I love seeing the relationships between characters develop. I don't mind losing a scene where you fuck a character if it's swapped with a scene where you learn about a character, changing them from an object to fuck, to a character with a strong backstory that you can empathize with.

I definitely enjoyed this game and while it's a tad sad to see it end, I'm definitely not angry about it and am quite excited to see what's in store for the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovalon

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I mean considering theres text in this about men "cucking you" that is NTR lol So my question still stands.
That's not what it says.

Developer's note said:
There will also be other men who will try to cuck you. You're not going to let that happen.
There's no NTR in this game. That's why you don't see an NTR tag on the game thread.

Reactions: binks1989

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I mean considering theres text in this about men "cucking you" that is NTR lol So my question still stands.
What I related is that nobody cheats on the MC to the effect of making him jealous, which is how we use the tag here and generally align that with netorare relative to the MC.

That MC cheats on his ex-wife when they ostensibly get back together, but the NTR tag at this site doesn't cover netori. Hence, the "cheating" tag.

There is a character who is a cuckold, but that's not netorare (which is cheating on a loved one).

Cronosnox

Feb 25, 2018
That's not what it says.

There's no NTR in this game. That's why you don't see an NTR tag on the game thread.
As I quote the main post

" Other characters you will meet along the way are friends of your children and other related females. There will also be other men who will try to cuck you." Thats not what it says? lol alright.

What I related is that nobody cheats on the MC to the effect of making him jealous, which is how we use the tag here and generally align that with netorare relative to the MC.

That MC cheats on his ex-wife when they ostensibly get back together, but the NTR tag at this site doesn't cover netori. Hence, the "cheating" tag.

There is a character who is a cuckold, but that's not netorare (which is cheating on a loved one).
Generally how anyone uses NTR tags is getting cucked since NTR normall consists of getting cucked and the main character humiliated in a sense or cheated on. So my question again still stands, I'm not quite sure whats so hard to say yes or no on this topic when its in the main post lol.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
As I quote the main post

" Other characters you will meet along the way are friends of your children and other related females. There will also be other men who will try to cuck you." Thats not what it says? lol alright.

Generally how anyone uses NTR tags is getting cucked since NTR normall consists of getting cucked and the main character humiliated in a sense or cheated on. So my question again still stands, I'm not quite sure whats so hard to say yes or no on this topic when its in the main post lol.
Basically every other male character in the game is a violent rapist or sociopath. There's a few attempts at raping some of the girls but none ever succeed. You stop them. Except poor Sofi but that's never shown and it's really more her tragic backstory you help her escape from.

So no NTR.

Reactions: pgm_01

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The term "getting cucked" is widely abused to mean many things these days. I tried to make it clear where the demarcations are in our tags for this game and the definitions applied. For example, I noted that cuckolding is a fetish and there is a character for that in this game, but we don't label that NTR because the NTR tag here doesn't represent that situation.

Honestly have no idea what your question is anymore, I think you've muddied that up by sticking to a broad definition of NTR that doesn't apply to our situation here.

Reactions: GamerGod0130

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
As I quote the main post

It's wall-to-wall cucking, dude. The entire defensive line of the Cleveland Browns shows up and ties you to a chair before running a train on both of your daughters in the game. Then, they all jizz into a Gatorade cooler and dump it over your head at the end like you're the victorious coach. I don't think this game is for you. Probably best that you move on.

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes