alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to bring this up after a month of silence, but I'm still having trouble sourcing this image. That's definitely the Yui model from the DAZ store, but I've been searching for the last month and a half, that's why I didn't respond sooner to ask, and I can't find any trace of this or any other scene with her in Apartment 69 related discussions. Do you have the specifics of where you found the evidence of her being an Apartment 69 character? It is possible she was deemed a violation of ToS on Discord or wherever you found her being mentioned. I can easily confirm all other achievement images.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
Sorry to bring this up after a month of silence, but I'm still having trouble sourcing this image. That's definitely the Yui model from the DAZ store, but I've been searching for the last month and a half, that's why I didn't respond sooner to ask, and I can't find any trace of this or any other scene with her in Apartment 69 related discussions. Do you have the specifics of where you found the evidence of her being an Apartment 69 character? It is possible she was deemed a violation of ToS on Discord or wherever you found her being mentioned. I can easily confirm all other achievement images.
Just search for "Yui" on Luxee Games' server, and you will find some discussion. Someone suggested her more than one year ago, Luxee said he started to like her and he was indeed planning to add some other girl to the game, hinting that would be her.
Later someone asked him if she would be on the next A#69 update and he answered that he wasn't sure, because the next update will focus on revamping the current content. It's not explicitly confirmed, but I think she will be introduced on the game at some point for sure, because she seems popular there.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just search for "Yui" on Luxee Games' server, and you will find some discussion. Someone suggested her more than one year ago, Luxee said he started to like her and he was indeed planning to add some other girl to the game, hinting that would be her.
Later someone asked him if she would be on the next A#69 update and he answered that he wasn't sure, because the next update will focus on revamping the current content. It's not explicitly confirmed, but I think she will be introduced on the game at some point for sure, because she seems popular there.
I see, so she wouldn't be in the A69 files because she isn't in the current version of the game. That explains why I couldn't find any image of her there. As for discussion, finally found it. I was using specified searches in individual sections of the server to find her, but a general search, meaning nothing in the search bar except what I am searching for, got it. I hope she is added, she's my favorite already, even more so than Eve, who is my favorite already in the game.

RelaxArt

Mar 22, 2017
One of the most interesting games on the portal. The graphics are not as beautiful as in the same Treasure of Nadia, but they also don't rip out the eyes with imbalance. I liked it very much.

Shaw9212

Jun 21, 2020
I was hoping someone could help, what games are referenced in the achievement images? For instance I see under "I don't remember this" I see a certain Milfy sister, but under "Daddy's favourite" I don't know the game. I would love to try that one.
any idea on this game? who are these characters?

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Hello there. Short question here; i don't have any difficulty with my english usually, but what does "get the baby spliced" mean?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Hello there. Short question here; i don't have any difficulty with my english usually, but what does "get the baby spliced" mean?
That's not your fault at all, but rather an element related to the plot and timeframe of this game. It takes place in the future so children of incest can have their genes "spliced" to not suffer any ill effects from the cross breeding.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 215 Votes