fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Which one is Octane and which is Iray? The lower one is higher res with more natural color but I prefer the upper image. Softer light, warmer color and Elly looks radiant. None of the characters are photorealistic so, high skin detail and res look weird imo.
There is a difference between stylized and photorealistic, IMHO - the newer style is more about reality-based materials, environments and lighting but it still uses the stylized characters. So, you are kept in the moment more fully and disbelief can be better pushed out. I feel this is more immediate and engaging for the player, honestly.

Reactions: dropdon

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Both are Octane, but the lower one is from when I began using the engine and the upper one is from a month ago.
I thought that the lower one was the new render. The shadows and the contrasts in the new renders are way better than the older ones. The character size ratio wrt to the distance from the viewpoint are more accurate in the new renders. Kudos!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hello; Tell me, in the end of the harem The youngest daughter Ada - Always gets fat in the finale? -

Is there an alternative ending to preserve her gentle beauty?
Pregnant not fat
There is not an option to pick certain girls to not be pregnant

Ada is "The One" but I would take her and Sofi with me to Doughnutistan where I keep Elena and Jen

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
can i do this on a mac??? if so how
Normally you can, yes. On a Mac, right-click the app, choose to show contents, then drill down until you find the same-named folder as the patch/mod says to use for the PC version, then drag/drop the contents there and you should be good to go.

Reactions: fried

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
Normally you can, yes. On a Mac, right-click the app, choose to show contents, then drill down until you find the same-named folder as the patch/mod says to use for the PC version, then drag/drop the contents there and you should be good to go.

can i add the incest patch and the walkthrough together or only one ??

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
You'll have to read the install notes for both to see if that can be done. You usually can use both, but sometimes a mod author makes their own incest file and it can conflict.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes